Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello! I can draw something for you if you'd like; Queue currently open, but may be slow, but hopefully not, but let's manage expectations
Topic Started: Mar 11 2015, 01:06 PM (18,511 Views)
SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh my goodness gracious, these all just look so so lovely and gorgeous! Could you pretty please draw my V5 lass, Mirabella? :3
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
oh my goodness mirabella looks beautifulllllll~ ❤️❤️❤️ you are such a star!!!

could I pretty please request my V6 darling Oskar? ^-^

sweg
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
😍😍😍😍
Oh my gosh Frogue you are actually an angel! Oskar looks so freaking beautiful, and every other piece you’ve produced looks amazing too! One lil’ thing that I only just noticed though, with Bella’s pic – is that she’s actually a brunette, not blonde. But that’s such a lil’ thing, haha~

And because I am a bad person and I can’t get over how beautiful your drawings are, could I pretty please request Joshua Bracewell too? ^-^

Wooooooooooo
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alice is so beautiful (as per usual with you)!

Could I pretty please request one of Hazel Jung, lovely? ^-^
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply