Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello! I can draw something for you if you'd like; Queue currently open, but may be slow, but hopefully not, but let's manage expectations
Topic Started: Mar 11 2015, 01:06 PM (18,522 Views)
MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh man I wish I looked at this thread sooner. Your art is amazing to see. :)

I know you said that you would prefer an entire bio for the character you're drawing, but may I ask for one of my V6 hopefuls, Tiresias Morales?

Here is a short blurb about him: Tiresias Morales- Of Hispanic descent and lives with mother in a second-hand bookstore. His mother Isabel was an rising poet in his childhood but since then has hit a creative block in trying to get her work published. Lived with relatives for most of his childhood and relationship with Isabel is less mother-son and one of roommates in some ways because of this. Self-sufficient in many ways, and acts far more tired than the average teenager, so his face usually doesn't show much of his emotions. Has no knowledge of his father. Naturally big and stocky, unlike his more slender mother.

Tiresias is 5'8 and with broad shoulders, thick legs and arms, and a chest that doesn't have any obvious muscles but is solid. His arms are toned from carrying boxes either in the bookstore or other part-time work. His hair is black and cut close to his head, like it is growing out from a buzz cut, with thin black eyebrows above his dark brown eyes, and light brown skin. A type of outfit that he would wear often is baggy dark wash jeans, an tannish orange shirt that is covered by a navy blue apron with a name tag attached to the upper right end the apron. The name tag has his name on it and a small green "book worm" on the outer right side.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
These portraits are all so niccccceeeeeee. :D
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
*screaming* Thank you, thank you thank you he looks perfect thank you Frogue! :D
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Island Jesus died for this amazing drawing. Beautiful work.

EDIT: Sorry just saw the queue was closed. Again, awesome job!
Edited by MrMissMrs Random, Jul 31 2015, 12:25 AM.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply