Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello! I can draw something for you if you'd like; Queue currently open, but may be slow, but hopefully not, but let's manage expectations
Topic Started: Mar 11 2015, 01:06 PM (18,499 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The floodgates are probably going to open. xD

Thanks for volunteering your time and effort. I really, really appreciate it when members offer to do art for the community. Would you mind if we put your SOTF-related drawings on the wiki?

Also, since this is like the one and only time I notice a thread anywhere near the start of a queue that's not V6-specific, I'm going to be totally selfish and ask if you'd mind drawing Jewel Evans, one of my characters from over on Mini. If you don't have time, though, that's totally fine; just sharing your stuff is really awesome. ^_^

Thanks again for your effort.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just wanted to say again that these are super duper wonderful. Also, thanks for the wiki authorization--I will get them there ASAP. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You did a super wonderful and awesome job. Thank you once again so much for working on these. <3
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just want to say again that I'm totally in awe of your artistic ability. You manage to get so much detail into each of these. I also totally love Ian's photo.

Also, if you don't mind, I'd love to add Karen Ruiz from TV1 to your queue. Her appearance section is sorta vague on the subject, but her coat is actually a men's trench coat. No pressure or hurry at all here, of course. It's super cool of you to do these and I'd like to say thanks once again for all your hard work. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Frogue: I just want to say again how amazing these are (I try not to spam it after every post, though the temptation is there xD). I called Irene between my classes yesterday and one of the first thing she mentioned was actually that she really loved your drawing of Michael. I'm constantly amazed by how much detail you get into each of these, and by how speedy you are. It is super impressive.

Also, just want to say that it's really cool you are taking personalities into account. You convey so much in each picture. <3
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Juhan looks great. Also, that entire experience sounds so frustrating--I've been led astray by internet information a time or two myself, and it's no fun at all.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These look super amazing, as usual. I like the edits to Lily--it took some looking for me to figure out where they were, but they actually make her look a lot crisper! The Max progression is excellent, too; I put the first and last on his wiki page (didn't want to overload it with all three, but I'm not great at wiki layout/making stuff look right). I actually was able to pull together a cycling .gif with all three versions, but figured I'd check with you before trying to make that work since I feel super awkward fiddling with/editing people's work (even if it's just setting up an auto-cycler). I can PM you the version I got to work if it's cool.

Also also, Daniel looks super great too!
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Don't apologize! You've been super awesome and fast and consistent. Thanks again so much for all your hard work, and good luck on your move. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Seriously, don't worry or hurry or stress yourself out over this at all. It's super cool of you to do anything. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
<3

Thanks so much again for volunteering your excellent art skills. You do a super amazing job, and she looks great. You rock!
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cake
Apr 13 2015, 02:47 AM
Not enough Fan-Fare. Talk about Frogue's artwork sotf.
"We are."

Talk about Frogue's artwork some more!
Just seconding this! Your stuff is super cool, and you're just so incredibly prolific with it. 0_o I can't express my appreciation enough for the time and effort you put into these.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As always, these are super duper amazing and wonderful. The edits look really great too, and Sunny's new version is awesome. Happily, I've also figured out a way, way easier way to replace pictures on the wiki (though I think only I can do it because I'm pretty sure it's through the admin controls). I think it's all up to date now, but can't be 100% sure if I missed anything when my computer started its ongoing fit.

Also, since I now won't be the first person to make a third request and the timing's quite thematically appropriate, if there's room and you don't mind, I'd like to add another girl who mostly wears black to the list. As always, no rush or pressure or need to do it at all--you've already put in so much and it's super cool of you to do so.

If you are up for it, a bit more detail: because V4 standards were, shall we say, slightly more relaxed than they are these days, there's actually no day-of-abduction outfit in the profile, just sort of spread around her first few threads, so I'll toss a description here:

Spoiler: click to toggle

Once again, thank you so, so much for putting your time and energy towards these. You do an incredible job, and I really appreciate the time and effort. You rock. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ooh, Lyka looks cool. It's fun to see you draw someone outside the SOTF context! Besides Alien, I mean.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These are super wonderful and awesome. I know I've said it a few times (maybe even earlier today?) but it bears saying again. Thanks once more for your time and hard work. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's super amazing and I love it and second what Slam says. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply