Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Dragon of Herald Arrives!; And possibly other characters too
Topic Started: Feb 17 2015, 02:31 AM (776 Views)
Firedog
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Ryuu's parents decided that they didn't want to raise him in Vegas, and also at that time his father wasn't too far along in his career path. Though they might not have chosen the best place in Kingman, by the point they would have wanted to move away Ryuu already had a good life there.

I'd imagine if Ryuu knew Rod before his injury he'd definitely want to help him out some if he could, though if they only met in the current year Ryuu might have a bit of an issue getting past his more abrasive personality. With Kaylee they'd probably get along since Ryuu does his best for anyone involved with Theatre, but go ahead and PM what you have and I'll be able to say more. I think Ryuu would get along with Curtis, though Ryuu isn't exactly the best at keeping up with his roots, but he might be able to show him how to make some Japanese dishes or even help him learn some Japanese if you wanted. I'm not entirely sure if Ryuu would have drugs or alcohol at his parties. I still think he doesn't want them getting too out of hand. But I have thought about the possibility of Ryuu using weed strictly around friends, probably never in large groups.

Anyway, PM me for any specifics you have, and also with what you have or Kaylee. I'll possibly be able to say more.
V5 Characters
B008 Alexander de Gaulle
V5 1 | 2 | 3
Pregame 1 | 2
Memories 1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Man, what kind of high school party doesn't have any booze? :P Curtis would be fine with selling small amounts of weed to him and supplying any party stuff though, and of course he's careful with his business so if he got the vibe that this dude wouldn't be interested in certain deals he probably wouldn't even bring 'em up. I'll get into more specifics another time, but I've sent the pastebin. Good chance Rod would've known him pre-injury though.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply