Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Looking For Network
Topic Started: Feb 6 2015, 06:27 AM (886 Views)
NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
DuckyB
Apr 13 2015, 10:03 PM
I think Ulysses would probably have been involved in this in middle school, and then kinda grown out of it as he got older. During high school he probably takes some jabs at the crew during his sets and online stuff in a mostly friendly way, though I'm not sure how current members would take that.
Not well.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I really love the interest for this, and we've hit an ideal number for pregame shenanigans. Feel free to PM me, guys, if you have any questions - I'll start glancing over hierarchy/how it'll all fit together soon(tm).
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NotAFlyingToy
Apr 14 2015, 07:13 AM
Not well.
Perfect. We hadn't hit our quota for characters hating each other this version yet!
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I remember Scout being part of this crew in the past? I have no clue if there's a waitlist, waitlists at school are confusing enough as it is.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply