Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Looking For Network
Topic Started: Feb 6 2015, 06:27 AM (887 Views)
NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay! So I didn't really mean to make two relationship-esque threads, but this is another interest cull since you guys are apparently writing a bunch of teenage drug using miscreants.

I've got a concept in mind and it's a little out there, but I have confirmed interest with a few people and am looking for some more.

Essentially, I have a character in mind - Robert Munnings - who's in that weird niche range of YouTubers where he hits something around 20-30 thousand views a video. Nothing huge, but enough to definitely have a fan following. He writes and performs skits centered around surrealism that have to do with anti-establishment topics, specifically organized, formal school and the fascist undertones they bring. Robert has also been bullied heavily due to being overweight and having a lisp, and so aims his hatred at anyone he sees as superior to himself.

Because of Robert's problem with authority and his cult-hit success status, I'm looking for a group of similar minded people to help pad out his crew. I envision like, six-eight people that he can hang out with, make videos with, and go on anti-authority, down with the government, I-wish-I-was-there-for-Occupy-movement rants. Ideally, they'd also have their own channels on YouTube, and they'd be linked under one banner.

The name for this banner is #FaggotsClub, because, as Robert says, "we need to take the word back and make it less harmful. Hurt ourselves so others can't."

Are there any takers for something like this?
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I remember Faith-Hope being part of this. So put my name down.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
V6
V5

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Darius' still in!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Y'know, I think this would be right up Moira's alley. Gwen would probably be a fan (she's too flaky to actually be part of a regular thing, plus she's... well, kind of an obnxoxious kid).
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Teive
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I absolutely see Bartholomew being involved. Though I don't know if he'd REALLY buy into it, I think he'd want to be around for the rabid outpouring of sincere emotions of people. He'd put his all into those YouTube videos though.
V6 Potential

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Leon would be so down for this.
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Pancapples
Member Avatar
Has Ten Cats
[ * ]
Tabby would probably love to be involved in this.
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkirō

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

Polibyss
Member Avatar
You like what you see?
[ *  *  * ]
Eddie'd be up for this
V7

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Depending on how long #faggotsclub has been a thing for, Jonathan would probably bee down for this, given his outward personality.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugikun
Mar 8 2015, 03:02 AM
Depending on how long #faggotsclub has been a thing for, Jonathan would probably bee down for this, given his outward personality.
Why would the length of time matter to Jonathan?

V6
V5
Future

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He's only been at the school since sophomore year, so if it started too far before that it would probably be too late for him to join or something

I'mmnot sure where I'm going 2ith ghis.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugikun
Mar 10 2015, 04:52 AM
He's only been at the school since sophomore year, so if it started too far before that it would probably be too late for him to join or something

I'mmnot sure where I'm going 2ith ghis.
I figure the group has existed in some form since middle school - the members of it probably shifted and changed around somewhat.

V6
V5
Future

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Irene might be more on the fringe, just because she gets a bit flakey when things start getting this serious, but she's still sympathetic to the cause. Might help out by being an actor in the videos and also makes sure the videos get known by promoting them through her oversized social circles.

Jin would also be involved, maybe with some video editing, and unlike Irene she'd be willing to talk and stuff though they might be a bit more reserved with her due to the age gap?
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I'd say that Jonathan would be in the group then.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think Ulysses would probably have been involved in this in middle school, and then kinda grown out of it as he got older. During high school he probably takes some jabs at the crew during his sets and online stuff in a mostly friendly way, though I'm not sure how current members would take that.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply