Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fenris does sprite stuff!; And other things! Other arty things!
Topic Started: Jan 26 2015, 07:18 PM (7,764 Views)
Dr. Adjective
Member Avatar
We've given everything we can,
[ * ]
I've been meaning to get on this 5ever, but work and being a full term procrastinator make this sort of thing difficult! Anyway I'd like to request Oswald if you'd be so kind!

This isn't really a spoiler it's just a way to make posts smaller

It occurs to me after writing that that nowhere near that much detail can go into a sprite that size.
V7 Ideas

Posted Image
No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dr. Adjective
Member Avatar
We've given everything we can,
[ * ]
That is perfect and so are you. But now I'm jealous because 'sploded Brandon is clearly your magnum opus.
V7 Ideas

Posted Image
No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply