Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fenris does sprite stuff!; And other things! Other arty things!
Topic Started: Jan 26 2015, 07:18 PM (7,462 Views)
Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, if possible, could you please make a sprite of Jeremy Frasier?

Spoiler: click to toggle
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks!!

If it's okay, could you please sprite Alvaro? I can't copy/paste at the moment, but I'll paraphrase it.

Spoiler: click to toggle
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yo, do michael robinson please

Quote:

Michael is short for his age, standing at 5'5”. He has a wiry frame, weighing 126 pounds. He has an oval shaped face, with short black hair, small brown eyes and a small, round nose. Michael's skin is a dark brown, due to his African ancestry.

Michael wears a pair of black half-rimmed glasses; He only needs them for reading, but he almost always keeps them on. He prefers to dress in dark, loose fitting clothes. On Casting Day he wore a black hoodie that was slightly too large for him, with a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and black sneakers.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
10:30 Yugikun also since I dind't get a proper answer 10:20 Yugikun hey if I have a character liscenced for SCDos 10:20 Gianni XD 10:20 Yugikun can I request them for art threads on both sites? i'm reasking
10:31 Unpy It's art
10:31 Seth_Crimson I think you can
10:31 Unpy doesn't really matter
10:31 Yugikun ok, thanks

So, for SCDos

Quote:

The one color that everyone associates with Zach is black. Black hair, dark eyes, black clothes. He does not appear at all goth though, coming off as more of a jock. Coming in at 5'9 and 155 lbs, Zach is not a body builder but he is in shape nonetheless. His arms are slightly thick with muscle and his chest is flat, and both are usually exaggerated from all of the black tanktops he wears outside of school as though to show off. His hair is naturally blond, but he always dyes it black because it suits him much more. As you can already tell, his favorite color is black. His skin is pale white, a contradiction to the rest of his body. His beak-shaped nose is the only distinct thing on his otherwise normal face.

Clothes-wise, there isn't much to say. He doesn't wear much - dark or black shorts are usually his style, with a raven-black pair of sneakers that he wears regardless of the season. His shirts really depend - normally he will wear a black tanktop to go along with his own attire. Overall though, he sticks out like a sore thumb amongst the other students at Bayview.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
you've made everyone dependant on you, fenris

how does it feel
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And now that Michael is dead, it is time to reveal my ultimate plan with my signature.

Deceased!Michael
Edited by Yugikun, Mar 14 2015, 06:56 PM.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I may as well get my possible other SC2 kid out of the way, as well.

Maxwell Lombardi

Maxwell stands at approximately 5'8, and weighs around 140 lb. He is considered by most people's standards to be attractive with his soft, clean shaven face and athletic build. His dark brown hair is cut into a short, smart style with dark red highlights to make him stand out from the rest of the crowd. He has dark, almost black eyebrows, which depending on your perspective either make him look dashing or threatening. Either way, they go well with his striking dark blue eyes. Because of his partially Italian heritage, his skin tone is slightly darker then most, whilst still light enough to have him classified as being Caucasian.

His usual choice of clothing consists of a black shirt, a maroon tie, a smart white jacket with smart white pants to match, a black leather belt with a silver buckle, and shiny black shoes to top it off.
Edited by Yugikun, Mar 15 2015, 01:24 AM.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmm,

I don't have anything left to offer (don't have an appearence for marco and jonathan yet), but if you want to, do my sc2 kids when they died in their source material

Dead!Zach Jamis

(Outside the chapel, throat slit)

Dead!Maxwell Lombardi

(Lying at the foot of a cliff, multiple gunshot wounds to his body, stab wound to groin and mouth blown to shreds)
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For what it's worth, you're only one off from completing the Jade Rhinos, as they only had two members.
Edited by Yugikun, Mar 22 2015, 12:37 AM.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Got another characters appearence drawn, plz sprite it

Quote:

Jonathan, to further enhance his jerk persona, always makes sure he looks the part when choosing what to wear every morning. He is small for his age, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 125 pounds. With his blue eyes, smooth skin and even face, he could probably be considered handsome were it not for his hair, dyed black and left uneven behind his ears, and going down to his chin. He stands with a slouchy posture, always either leaning back on something or leaning forward on himself, and speaks with a blunt tone to anyone he hasn’t opened up to.

He also dresses in a manner that could be considered gothic or emo-like, to further show that he is a person that you don’t really want to talk to. Black is the main colour he wears, and he tends to wear either leather or t-shirts to support himself. On the day of the abduction, he was wearing a t-shirt with a skull on it, black jeans, and a leather jacket.
Edited by Yugikun, Mar 28 2015, 05:55 PM.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
May as well ask for a Marco sprite as well.

Quote:

Marco is really short, standing at 5’5” and weighing 128 pounds with a straight, upright posture. He has black hair, stylised in spikes that go down to his ears and in some areas point outwards, with matching colour eyes. He takes great care in his appearance every morning, making sure that he doesn’t have any pimples or facial hair, and that his hair is never messy or uncoordinated. As a result, he is considered cute by some of the student body, and he works hard to maintain that mild reputation.

Marco tries to dress in a way that would be described as “cool”. He normally wears t-shirts, normally just a green or black one without any further design, and backs this up with blue jeans. He doesn’t wear this for cheerleading duties, however, and he always has to wear his cheerleading outfit during sporting events and school representative things.

In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posting in hopes that you notice this.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply