Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fenris does sprite stuff!; And other things! Other arty things!
Topic Started: Jan 26 2015, 07:18 PM (7,730 Views)
Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You are going to get flooded and regret everything. xD

But jumping on the bandwagon before that happens. Could you make a tiny Lily sprite, if it's not too much trouble? I have a drawn picture in the spoiler. (Just go kinda a white knee-length dress from what you can't see, it's a crotcheted dress thing.) If it's too much, though, don't worry. :3

Spoiler: click to toggle
V6 Characters

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
IT'S SO TINY AND ADORABLE. I WILL PUT HER IN MY METAPHORICAL POCKET. SO TEENY. Thanks so very muchly. :3

Guh, I feel bad for requesting more like I'm hogging and stuff, buuuut... do you mind making a little Danny sprite? Picture in the spoiler cut again, black tshirt, jeans and black sneakers for him.

V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Askhghuahgghh they're so tinyyy.

I'm going to be an asshole and ask for a third one to complete the set. xD (Sorryyyyy I could maybe draw a little portrait of one of your peeps in return or something?) THEY'RE JUST SO ADORABLE I'M SORRY.

Anyway, if you have time, could you draw Clarice Halwood? Same as usual, picture underneath the spoiler. Clothes being a light blue t-shirt, knee length dark short things and white sneakers. She's also pretty bulky and muscular but that's probably impossible to portray in a tiny sprite.

V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It might take me a while due to work swamp right now, but actually I have a tendency to procrastinate when I have a thousand assignments so maybe it'll happen quick. xD But sure, I can draw that! :3
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I really like the obvious bulk, thanks so much! And thanks for spriting all three of my kids so fast, you're awesomeeee. :3 Hopefully I'll get the drawing of Dante done in the near future.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Since you wanted more requests to have stuff to do, I'm gonna request a V5er. How about Joe Carrasco?

Appearance in the spoiler, ripped from the profile.

V6 Characters

V5 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply