Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fenris does sprite stuff!; And other things! Other arty things!
Topic Started: Jan 26 2015, 07:18 PM (7,757 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dude, these are amazing! I love sprite art. It'd be awesome if you could do one for Abby!

Abby's Appearance
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You are a Grade-A boss, I love this. I'll sneak Ulysses in as well, if it's not too much trouble!

Ulysses's description

I went way too detailed with his clothes so feel free to ignore just about any of it, just copying from his profile XD
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That is perfect! I'll sneak Alex in because I absolutely adore these, if you don't mind.

Alex's Appearance
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Man, you nail it every time. And now I'm imagining SotF kids as a tiny little Final Fantasy team.

I'll sneak one last one in for the full V6 set: Jacob Brooks is basically Danny Brooks, since they're twins, but with his hair is buzzed flat and he keeps a scruffy 5 o'clock shadow beard.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...exploded Baxter is my favorite thing. Just solid A++ work XD
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, I'm an addict, and I need my fix. ;_;

I'll throw Garrett from V5 in if you're looking for more!

Garrett's Appearance

SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You continue to rock so damn hard XD

Let me introduce you to my mountain.
Vahka Basayev's appearance
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You even got his tattoos, you're the best *_*

I'll throw in my other TV2 partner in crime as well, because I have a fever, and the only prescription is more of this awesome sprite art. You're killing it, man.

Gabriel Munez's description

SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These are so amazing *_* Sneaky sneaking Alda in:

Alda's Appearance
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am really tempted to ask for a Gabriel Death sprite, but I want to give all my kiddos love XD Only Joachim and Bobby are left, so I'm gonna sneak in here at the front to finish out the V5 cast.

Joachim's description
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There's only one left to complete the set *_*

You are killing it, Fenris. I'll sneak my last SCDos compadre in here because you are amazing and I want to see what mystical event occurs when all the characters have been sprited.

Bobby Jacks' description
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Just for the record, a bunch of these (I think Bobby, Richard and James) don't have specific outfits in their profiles, so I just gave them some basic ones. ^^;

D'oh, that's something I'll need to update as I do his profile for Second Chances, thanks for pointing that out for me >.< The outfit you chose is great. Very reminiscent of stuff my older brother used to wear growing up so now I'm all nostalgic.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Death sprites are a gas. I'll throw in a request of one for Vahka:

Vahka's wounds

And for Gabriel:

Gabriel's wounds
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh Fenris. I did a terrible thing and made a fifth V6 concept. Help me regret my poor life decisions slightly less with your amazing sprite art ;_;

Ty Yazzie's description
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You're such a boss, Fenris. Ty looks amazing!
SotF Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply