Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fenris does sprite stuff!; And other things! Other arty things!
Topic Started: Jan 26 2015, 07:18 PM (7,466 Views)
Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These are super cool and I want them in my life. Could you draw a Bryony for me, pretty please?

Bryony Appearance
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aaaah, teeny tiny Bryony I love it! She looks perfect! I'm gonna show my appreciation by adding to your heaving pile and asking for a Mia Rose!

Miappearance

I dunno whether headphones are complicated or not, but if they are, I apologise in advance D:
V7 BAYBEE
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
!!!

Aaah, Mia looks fantastic, thank you! I love these too much not to carry on, could you make Astrid for me too please?

Astrid Appearance!
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've got nothing but <3 for the work you do, man. Astrid looks great. Would you be able to finish off my V6 squad by doing Morgan for me, please? :3

Morgan Joooones
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Awww, teeny tiny Morgan! Even in adorable sprite form he still probably doesn't have any friends. Still in love with these, so would you possibly be able to do Owen Kay for me?
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
DuckyB
Feb 16 2015, 02:40 PM
Okay, I'm an addict, and I need my fix. ;_;
That's, uh, that's pretty much me as well :3c

Owen looks super rad (just as he should)! I'd love to see your take on Carlyle Shotton as well!
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You've reminded me of how much I love 9 hours, 9 doors, 9 persons (and how i REALLY need to finish it one of these days), AND you made a teeny tiny Carlyle? Gonna make you a cake and deliver it to you.

In the meantime, though, would you be able to do Lucia del Pirlo? :3c
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can't stay away from this for too long, they're just so good!

Could you possibly do Amy Bachelor for me? :3c
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

You are the best. Could you possibly do Roy Benson for me? :3c
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh holy crap, wow, four tiny little Roys?! That's amazing, thank you!

I've been neglecting my TV-1 characters a little bit; would you be able to do my other ginger kid, Brennan O'Brian for me?
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brennan looks great! What a dork. What a poor, unlucky, sad little dork.

Gonna ask for a couple peeps here, would you possibly be able to do Amelia Lennon and Francis St. Ledger for me? :3
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply