Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fenris does sprite stuff!; And other things! Other arty things!
Topic Started: Jan 26 2015, 07:18 PM (7,469 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, I just wanna say how nice these are, first of all. ^_^;

Second, I would like one. Since I'm still fiddling with my V6 ladies, I'm instead picking my TV2 girl Nina Riddhi. I've been feeling I haven't been loving her enough.

Description, copypasta'd from her profile:

Quote:

Nina has shoulder length curly dark hair, which she usually wears down. Sometimes it looks somewhat disheveled, as if she had just gotten out of bed, particularly after she's been drinking hard the previous evening. Otherwise, however, she tries to keep it looking clean and well-taken care of.

She is Asian-Indian, which shows in her darker skin tone. Her eyes are a dark brown, almost black, and often look exhausted. Nina uses makeup to hide her tired looks, including eyeliner, lipgloss, and foundation. She has a long nose, with thin lips. Nina has somewhat of a square face, with a rounded chin and square cheekbones. Her eyebrows are very prominent, and the same color as her hair. As for her ears, she tends to prefer long earrings, and on the day of the game's start she was wearing small hoops.

Nina is about 5'8, and weighs about 164 pounds, making her somewhat tall and on the higher end of average in weight, and with a somewhat curvy frame, though you can spot a bit of muscle on her arms. She occasionally slouches, making her look slightly shorter than she actually is. Her nails are usually painted black, while her hands occasionally have a few small knicks on them from woodcarving. As for her taste in clothing, she doesn't mind wearing things that show off skin, though she's not particularly showy about it. On the day the game started she was wearing a white tank top with cut-off jean shorts; Nina had fallen off the wagon the previous evening and became absent due to a hangover, causing her to put on what she had first came across when dressing herself for the day. She normally wears black cowboy style boots with plain colored white socks. On her left wrist she wears a simple woven brown bracelet.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh! I've forgotten to mention, I saw your Nina and 'Randa sprites, and they look cool!

(I think the Ninas are swapped in the first post. Espi's Nina, the V5 character, is linked in the TV2 category, while Riddhi is linked in the V5 category.)

Is it alright if I ask for another? This time I'm asking for my other TV2 girl, for completion's sake.

What she looks like, also copypasta'd.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Small note: I've been somewhat concerned whether or not people understand what I mean by "suspender skirt". I looked it up on Google image search when I was writing her profile, and what I was thinking came up. However, I'm not sure if I described it well. If you need clarity, it's what it sounds like: a skirt with suspenders! Example pic.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply