Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fenris does sprite stuff!; And other things! Other arty things!
Topic Started: Jan 26 2015, 07:18 PM (7,441 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These look really great! Thanks so much for volunteering your art;it's always super cool when folks do so. I don't have anyone for V6 done enough to have an appearance, but when I do I will come back and make a request. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just wanted to say, once again, that these are really awesome and that it is super cool of you to volunteer your time and effort.

Also, I am super slow and only realized today that you're not exclusively taking V6 kids. >< Would you mind doing Austin White from TV2? No hurry at all, and thank you once more for all your time and energy on this. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks so much, Fenris! Once again, these are totally great, and you got a ton of detail with Austin. Since I see SC is the order of the day, would you mind doing Richard Ormsby for me? Thanks once again for volunteering your time. ^_^
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
RemoteControl
Mar 18 2015, 06:05 AM
Hmm, the only Minis that are missing are just Evo and BRAURP. I kinda want BRAURP handlers to request their characters xD
Ask and ye shall receive.

Can you please do Mizuho Inada?

Also, thanks once again for doing these. They're super awesome. Also also, no worries if you don't wanna do BR AU sprites. xD
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply