Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fenris does sprite stuff!; And other things! Other arty things!
Topic Started: Jan 26 2015, 07:18 PM (7,464 Views)
Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brennan looks great! What a dork. What a poor, unlucky, sad little dork.

Gonna ask for a couple peeps here, would you possibly be able to do Amelia Lennon and Francis St. Ledger for me? :3
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh Fenris. I did a terrible thing and made a fifth V6 concept. Help me regret my poor life decisions slightly less with your amazing sprite art ;_;

Ty Yazzie's description
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posting in hopes that you notice this.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
Hey, guys. Sorry for my silence here; a series of irl issues have conspired to keep me off of the forums, and when I finally did have time to come back a few days ago, suddenly my preferred art program stopped working on me. ;w; That'll be a relatively easy problem to fix- I'm starting school again tomorrow so I'll be busy again, but I promise I'll get to the current backlog of sprites ASAP, and I'll try to be available for new ones. ^^; I'll at least try to keep y'all posted if I'm gonna be away for a while again.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
(stage whisper: I've started working on these. I'll post them all at once when they're done, aka probably tomorrow. ^^)
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
FINALLY, I'm all caught up. ^^ Now that I've got my art program up and running I should be able to get these done more quickly, so feel free to request more!

Jonathan Meyers:
Posted Image

Rory O'Ryan:
Posted Image

Dorothea "Dodo" Rodriguez:
Posted ImagePosted Image
With braids and with a ponytail.

Marco Adams:
Posted Image

Amelia Lennon:
Posted Image

Francis St. Ledger:
Posted Image

Ty Yazzie:
Posted Image
v7 kids

the future

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sure.

Crisanto Luz description

Now that we know the school colours you can try him in a baseball uniform if you like too.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You're such a boss, Fenris. Ty looks amazing!
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I've been meaning to throw my third kid in the queue. These are fantastic!

Samuel Howard
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I guess I'll throw Lance in!

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh! I've forgotten to mention, I saw your Nina and 'Randa sprites, and they look cool!

(I think the Ninas are swapped in the first post. Espi's Nina, the V5 character, is linked in the TV2 category, while Riddhi is linked in the V5 category.)

Is it alright if I ask for another? This time I'm asking for my other TV2 girl, for completion's sake.

What she looks like, also copypasta'd.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Small note: I've been somewhat concerned whether or not people understand what I mean by "suspender skirt". I looked it up on Google image search when I was writing her profile, and what I was thinking came up. However, I'm not sure if I described it well. If you need clarity, it's what it sounds like: a skirt with suspenders! Example pic.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Glitch
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hey I don't know if you still do these but if you do, can I get one of the V6 character Claudio Ryans? Thanks in advance!

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
fenriiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss

-casually slides a v6 in your general direction please-

Cass Prince
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have another V6 character that I'll slip in at some point because I'm an addict, but I'd like to request something a little different, if it's okay!(and be sure to tell me if it's not, I just had an idea that I thought would be cute >.>)

I'd like to request Ty Yazzie and Bernadette Thomas holding hands, and spattered in paint. Colors and such don't matter, spontaneous paint fights are just a coupley thing they do, so feel free to do whatever you want!
SotF Characters

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I feel bad about the constant nonstop spamming of requests you get so I'm withdrawing mine.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply