Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fenris does sprite stuff!; And other things! Other arty things!
Topic Started: Jan 26 2015, 07:18 PM (7,481 Views)
Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
Hello, everyone! ^^ I'm not really sure what to write here, but I like doing art-type things, so here I am! I do some pen-and-paper and some tablet drawing too (though my tablet's busted at the moment), but what I like best is doing sprites. I mainly do really tiny little things, though occasionally I branch out and do, like, Homestuck-style talksprites or similar. Right now without my tablet it's tricky doing anything complex, but I did make these of my three kids:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

If anyone would be interested in me making a mini sprite of one of their kids, feel free to request! Any characters from any part of the site (v6, v5 or before, any game from the mini, whatever you'd like) are fine! I'd like to eventually make ones of every character in V6. ^^

Current requests:

Completed requests:
Main Versions

Mini
Edited by Fenris, Aug 14 2017, 06:06 AM.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey Fenris!

Ooh, these are all really pretty! So nice and colourful and sparkly! Could you pretty please do Oskar for me? ^-^

Appearance~
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's really cute, grumpy-lyrium-elfdude!

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
They're so purty~ May I request a Vanessa?

Quote:

Vanessa has long, hair that's dyed to be dark with light tips (no colors to respect your black and white) that reaches her shoulders and is wavey, if not outright messy. She has a square shaped face, with rounded brown eyes that often sport mascara and a button nose, as well as a thin mouth with a stud piercing to the right and a short chin.

Vanessa typically wears tank tops with band logos on the front that expose her midriff and favours a lot of arm decorations, such as charm bracelets and spikey wristbands. She also sports a choker styled like a collar. She likes to wear hot pants and shorts that in general show off her legs, along with long boots that come up to just below her knees.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dude, these are amazing! I love sprite art. It'd be awesome if you could do one for Abby!

Abby's Appearance
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These look really great! Thanks so much for volunteering your art;it's always super cool when folks do so. I don't have anyone for V6 done enough to have an appearance, but when I do I will come back and make a request. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You are going to get flooded and regret everything. xD

But jumping on the bandwagon before that happens. Could you make a tiny Lily sprite, if it's not too much trouble? I have a drawn picture in the spoiler. (Just go kinda a white knee-length dress from what you can't see, it's a crotcheted dress thing.) If it's too much, though, don't worry. :3

Spoiler: click to toggle
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
Oh goodness, I have to admit it didn't occur to me that people would be so eager! Maybe I'm just naive. ^^ I'm gonna make a queue in the OP, and I should get a few done tonight. Thank you all for your kind words, I really appreciate it!
v7 kids

the future

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Sneaking in on the bandwagon!

Seth Dunn
V6

V7

I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
First batch: done! :3

Oskar Pearce:

Posted ImagePosted Image
With and without his messenger bag.

Vanessa:
Posted Image
You didn't specify colors, so I just kinda made some up; if you want different colors it'll take me literally about 10 seconds to fix them, so please let me know! :3

Abby Floyd:
Posted ImagePosted Image
With and without her trucker hat.

Lily Caldwell:
Posted ImagePosted Image
With and without her hat.

If any of you want anything changed, let me know and I'll fix them up! And if you want to request another character feel free. ^^
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
You snuck in under my post, Seth! ^^;

Seth Dunn:
Posted ImagePosted Image
With and without glasses, because I suck at glasses. >_>
v7 kids

the future

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
IT'S SO TINY AND ADORABLE. I WILL PUT HER IN MY METAPHORICAL POCKET. SO TEENY. Thanks so very muchly. :3

Guh, I feel bad for requesting more like I'm hogging and stuff, buuuut... do you mind making a little Danny sprite? Picture in the spoiler cut again, black tshirt, jeans and black sneakers for him.

Spoiler: click to toggle
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That looks adorable, Fenris! Thanks a bunch!
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Thank you very much Fenris!

Sorry my request came so late, thread came up while I was asleep so I tried to get in as fast as I could at the time.
V6

V7

I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Could you do Cassie for me please? :D

(Also, cool artwork Medic!)

appearance
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply