Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Drugs, Drugs, Drugs; Does your kid do them?
Topic Started: Jan 25 2015, 11:07 AM (1,270 Views)
NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone out there need a pot/popper/hash/upper/downer/LSD slinger? I've got one in the works - casual customers, potential delinquents, and the hardcore crowd welcome.

The dude is also big, has a manipulative/mean streak, and possesses a business savvy regarding his debts. I'm also accepting people who would tick him off/otherwise have beef, yo.

List of current consumers below:

Skinny's Shorthand List
Darius: Miscellaneous Drugs
RemoteControl's character
"Isn't on my shit list. Eager to buy shit out of the grinder. Note: Don't sell good kush.

Vanessa: Peyote
Slam's character
"Good customer. Had to go out of town for solid peyote. Doesn't mind the markup.

Noah: LSD/Molly
Laurels' character
"Bought party shit. Glitter now everywhere. Reminder: buy new vaccum."

"Cain": Downers/Weed
Ruggashrugga's character
"Can trust to pay for good kush. Can't trust to sell to while on said good kush."

Tabby: Ecstasy
Pancapples' character
"Hate selling E. Warned customer not to drink too much water. Got confused look in response."

Gary: Casual Cocaine
Pancapples' character
"Too expensive to just keep on me for casual usage. Need to remind customer to find alternatives."

Cassie: Guinea Pig
Will's character
"Sold her rotten apple seeds last week, told her it was new weed. Wish I could've seen her face."

Danny: Peer Pressure Bait
Violent-Medic (the greatest handler on the site)'s character
"Liked my last stock of uppers. Getting new stock next week, will see if interested."

Dante: Middle Man
Fenris' character
"Money's money, would rather get it upfront. Seems an okay arrangement anyway."

Moira: Dabbler
Fenris' character
"Pays upfront. No other problems."
Edited by NotAFlyingToy, Jan 26 2015, 06:11 AM.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think one of my kids, presumably Darius, would be convinced by Skinny.

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
~Ask your mom or ask your dad~

Vanessa's in need of a peyote source so I'm sure we could do some business.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Noah's probably into some club drugs like LSD and molly, so he could use a source.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brian might or might not do pot? I also have a concept who might or might not be a dealer that your dude could have competition with. If he mouths off to unnamed Navajo wrestler dude though, he's probably getting head dropped.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cain (name still under decision, but he's my most fleshed out kid so he'll exist) will take whatever downers you've got. Mostly just weed though
things

Pancapples
Member Avatar
Has Ten Cats
[ * ]
I feel like Tabby might be into X, and Gary might try coke once or twice. Jack is a good boy.
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkirō

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Apparently there's a big drug culture at Cochise.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Pancapples
Member Avatar
Has Ten Cats
[ * ]
I remember reading a question on Reddit once, it went: "Those of you in the country, what did you do for fun as a kid?"

Damn near every answer was some variation of: "Meth."

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cassie would have dabbled in some drugs due to her "try anything once" attitude and her wild party girl personality.
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Danny would likely dabble, though mostly in a 'are my friends doing it I need to do it too' way. I feel like he'd like uppers, but he'd be very casual about it.

Clarice is pretty straight-edge. And whatever drugs people wanna do is their business. But given Skinny's mean debtness and stuff I feel like she'd easily take beef with him. Sees shit going down and she'd probably be like 'no fuck off Skinny.'

Lily is not much into drugs for the sake of drugs, but she's mildly rebellious due to her parents being overprotective, and might take them on occasion just to prove that she can handle it. Probably not anything too potentially dangerous. Also probably would have no idea what she actually wanted--it's all the same to her.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dante is technically a Good Boy, but he's also the sort to trust his friends enough that if some of them were using, he'd go ahead and follow them. He'd also be perfectly willing to buy for other people if they asked, so he'd at least know Skinny.

Ivy only drinks and would probably see Skinny as a total loser, but I imagine Moira would dabble for image reasons. Skinny would scare the shit out of her, but she'd try to hide that.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
List updated!
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future

Pancapples
Member Avatar
Has Ten Cats
[ * ]
Just saying, Gary might show him a bit of attitude.

As in: "Here's your hundred, now get the fuck out of my face." Probably not THAT crass, but enough to shift his opinion a little.

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Teive
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
B$ Would be a fairly consistent user of uppers and psychedelics. But I think his big thing would be getting tobacco, rolling papers, and filters so he could smoke hand rolled cigarettes. He's too young to get it himself, and maybe can't find a fake ID. Is that something Skinny travels in?

I think Nathaniel would try to see if Skinny could get any diet pills/appetite suppressants.
V6 Potential

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply