Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
no, patrick, friends are not instruments
Topic Started: Jan 25 2015, 09:42 AM (522 Views)
Maraoone
Member Avatar
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
[ *  *  * ]
OK SO

I have only one character to offer for v6. Her name is Olivia Fischer, and here is a brief summary of who she is, although if you want to read her full profile, the link is right here

So, she's from a family of watchmakers, and seeks to continue that legacy. After a rather isolated childhood, she vowed to herself that she'd never become that lonely again, so now she tries to be as friendly as possible. However, Olivia can get stressed rather easily, especially now that she's beginning to rebel against her mother. She's into, among other things, watch-making, board/card games and robotics. She also has a few secret-ish hobbies in the form of anime and poetry (these would only be known to rather close friends). She has stellar grades and prides herself on these grades, thinking that her intelligence is the one good thing she has going for her. She craves acceptance and praise, but at the same time tries to refuse the latter in an effort to avoid being arrogant. This makes her very easily influenced, and she often does things simply because others want her to do so.

So, for Olivia, I need frandsssss (and maybe enemies). She'd definitely make friends with anyone in the academic crowd, and the robotics team. I also need friends, maybe dating from middle school or so, that are bad influences, that judge her and shape her. Basically sucky friends.

Here's the list of relationships I've found so far:

Irene Djezari - possibly close/best friend
Latanna Beckstead - middle school (?) friend
Jasmine (Yugi) - study buddy; middle school (?) friend

Former Characters

Edited by Maraoone, Aug 16 2016, 12:04 PM.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maraoone
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
lol completely forgot about this. thx christian for reminding me!

@ NAFT (four months late): I kinda meant his dad works in a warehouse, but now that I think about it, it'd probably fit Lee to work there also. So yeah, they'll be coworkers!

@ Bikriki: Yeah, I guessed there'd be something when I heard Fiyori's parents were from Eritrea. I'm not sure if it'd matter too much to him, but maybe Fiyori would be the closest thing to a connection he has. They'd probably be acquaintances at the very least.
V6 Characters:
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

Maraoone
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Soooo bumping this right now. Unfortunately, Liibaan will have to show up for some other version since I couldn't submit his profile. Instead of Lee, you can befriend/belittle Olivia Fischer, whose description is in the OP.
V6 Characters:

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply