Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Theatre kids!; Once more, with feeling
Topic Started: Jan 25 2015, 01:25 AM (1,082 Views)
Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As I've said many a time via PM to people who do have theater kids Irene was in the drama club/class/maybe both at the same time in her Freshman year. She dropped out but she still has affiliation with the program because she was pretty good, both at memorization and performance. She gets called in for rehearsals sometimes to fill for absent kids.
The Dies Before First Rolls Squad

The Nights
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You seem to have missed one. =_=

Cool, though.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alex Darby is a frequent audience member who does occasional backstage work and probably goes for minor to moderate roles in any musicals the school puts on.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nate Turner's a big acting nerd. He's only so so at it though since he's bad at memorising lines and tends to improvise when he forgets what to say; he gets a little carried away with emotions in his performances from time to time, too. He's full of enthusiasm and commitment though!
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Imehal
Member Avatar
The Captain America of alien fighting.
[ *  *  * ]
Bernadette has been involved with the backstage team of the theater club since she has started high school, mainly painting and costuming.
[No claims on the avatar image]
v6 Relationship Thread Here!
v6
v5
You are all crazy!

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Haley loves acting and would totally be part of Cochise's theatre program!
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh yeah, and I guess Tara would be down to help out with costuming and make-up and stuff. If she's acted at all it was probably only in one thing.

Would anyone mind if Cochise put on a production of Man of La Mancha?
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

kervin555
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
My girl Audrey is in the stage crew! Mary Kate's also an actress/singer/dancer so she's in here, too!
Virtua-SOTF - F05: Renee Murphy - The Broken Bird - "Until we find out, you're going to need me."
Threads: Holding Out For A Hero > Inexplicable > Rebel Without a Clue > While Rome Burns > Far From Home > Breaking Point > Swan Song > Still Red > Last of the Alderbrooks
Virtua-SOTF - M16: Patrick Reynolds - The Ingenuine - "Um, I think we're lost."
Threads: The Funniest Joke in the World > I Can Hear the Bells > From Where You're Kneeling
SOTF V5 - Bradley Edwards - The Spare - "Call me a cynic..."
Pregame Threads: Debates and Discourse
Meanwhile Threads: Above it All
SOTF V6 - Audrey Reyes - The Dedicated - "Get the camera!"
Pregame Threads: There's No Time Here in Space
Threads: Hideaway

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh hey, I forgot to post here again when I made her, but Caedyn's a hyper theater kid whose been in theater in some capacity since she was like, 5. She tends to end up in supporting roles with infrequent main castings if something comes up that really fits into her crazy.

I'd be fine with Man of La Mancha at some point in Cochise's history or present or whatever, yeah.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It sounds like a good thing to put in the programme's history.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I'm fine with either junior or senior year. Do we want to start concocting a programme?
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Well, she's still in the application process, but Candice would definitely be a member of the Drama Club. She mainly tends to be relegated to supporting roles, in no short part due to the fact that she constantly pushes for the play to be a musical.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

Mihau
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
My profile wasn't accepted yet, but I think Andrew Hapkins will be part of the drama club.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply