Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Theatre kids!; Once more, with feeling
Topic Started: Jan 25 2015, 01:25 AM (1,193 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Does your kid love to act? Were they meant for the stage? Maybe they like to direct or write, or even take part in stage crew and build sets or man the lights? Is your kid... a theatre kid?

Cochise High has a burgeoning theatre program and they need YOUR help! If you have a kid who would be up for it, let us all know about it here!
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I feel like Danny might briefly give acting a try, then quit as quickly as he joined after realising he's awful at it. xD

Clarice would probably like manning the lights or filming performances, maybe helping with the sets. Background stuff rather than being on the stage.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Moira would definitely find some way to be involved in the theater department- something offstage, for sure. She wants to be an actress super badly, but her anxiety keeps her from actually doing any acting, so she tries to at least be close to the stage.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Firedog
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
A character I am currently writing, Ryuu, would no doubt be a part of this. Trying to get as much time performing as he can, he loves the stage!
V5 Characters
B008 Alexander de Gaulle
V5 1 | 2 | 3
Pregame 1 | 2
Memories 1

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Elle is definitely a theatre kid. She does drama as well as dance and singing - all from a young age. She has aspirations to become an actor when she's older, so yeah.
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kaylee's big passion is acting, so yeah, she's in theatre club.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Helen is an actress who enjoys the stage, so she's definitely involved.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Pancapples
Member Avatar
Has Ten Cats
[ * ]
Jack loves musicals, so I'd say that he's pretty involved in the theatre program.
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkirō

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Noah's a theatrical person, so I can see him being involved. He'd probably love to act in any musicals, but would also probably be interested in helping with makeup and costumes.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Teive
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
B$ is absolutely wanting to be involved in theater club. I'm still trying to figure out how good he really is on stage, but I know he really loves being there. And he can help out with makeup!
V6 Potential

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alex Tarquin loves everything about theater, and works both as stage tech and as actor.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nancy loves acting, and she's... eh... decent at it.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

crabCaptain
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Robin would probably be in the pit orchestra during musicals and on the set crew for other plays!
Characters

Chat things that happened

My Art Thread!

DastardlyBananas
Member Avatar
Basically only active on site in the Artist's Alley now
[ * ]
Margaret wouldn't do any acting, but she would help with set construction I think. She would enjoy physically working on something and having it used and seen by many people.
Ah yes, the signature, the place where I make my individual mark upon every post I let see the light of day. Surely it should be something magnificent, something that truly captures my essence as the extraordinary person that I am?
Crap.

V6

Other stuff

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan would be a theatre kid, and would be fine with being on stage pretty easily.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply