Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
everyone took all the witty titles
Topic Started: Jan 24 2015, 04:13 PM (923 Views)
General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yes I've barely edited these from my original posts. No I don't care.

Bradley Grant
Nice stuff first: Bradley likes music, he struggles with sleeping, he's loyal to his mates, he's got a decent academic brain in his noggin, he's pretty fun at parties, and he's pretty good at video editing.
Now the bad stuff: he's a bit of a dick. He LOVES being as confrontational, provocative, and offensive as possible. He's the sort of guy who engages in laddish, loutish, and insensitive jokes and while he doesn't mean any actual vitriol, he doesn't give a toss if you're offended.
Relationships:
Isaac Brea - buddies
Danny Brooks - buddies
Clarice Halwood - Bradley enjoys her company but only because he LOVES pissing her off

Ashlynn Martinek
A long-winded, intelligent, altruistic Czech-American trivia master with an ambitious activist streak. Ashlynn can, for all her good intentions and friendly attitudes and self-professed ultra-tolerance, be arrogant and dismissive towards those she considers less ideologically selfless or less knowledgeable.
Relationships:
Conrad Harrod - friends
Clarice Halwood - friends

Kiziah Saraki
The daughter of a Nigerian refugee, Kizi, as her friends call her, is a genius when it comes to maths and languages. Despite her intelligence and her affable, uncomplicatedly good-hearted nature, she is gullible and lacks common sense. Every now and then there is a gap in her common knowledge, or she mangles her words, or she falls for a hoax, or she makes a stupid mistake. She is well-aware of this, and is good-natured about most jokes. She is literal-minded and can't lie for shit.
Relationships:
Lily Caldwell - friends
Edited by General Goose, Jan 25 2015, 09:24 AM.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Espi
Jan 24 2015, 04:17 PM
Bradley+Isaac=BFFs y/n

(They sound like they'll be perfect for each other)
Can confirm.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Espi: Ashlynn wouldn't like Ryder because of politics. Kizi and Henry makes sense.

Adjective: If Oswell can deal with constant teasing and borderline cruel jokes, then yup, friends with Brad. Agreed on Ashlynn and Kizi.

Fenris: Bradley and Dante would be buds. Kizi would find him irritating and vaguely creepy, Ashlynn would HATE him. Ashlynn would get on well with Moira's fake personality, but would probably get on with the real her too.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Roderick Kanuho (formerly referred to as "Hashké") has probably beaten up Bradley for constantly pushing his buttons. Not because he's particularly malicious but because Brad's love of pissing people off would probably end with a punch to the face if he tried it on this guy.

Definitely. Bradley tends to hide in the company of others/authority when he's gone too far with someone bigger than him, but yes, punches to the face.

And I will get to Wes in a bit.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bumping this thread - particularly need friends for Kizi, as I need to thread with her more. Endearing gullibility is harder to write than obnoxious arseholery.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kizi would definitely be friends with them both!

((Also looking for friends who would pull pranks on her))
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...I should have expected that reply

you're hired
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply