Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
everyone took all the witty titles
Topic Started: Jan 24 2015, 04:13 PM (909 Views)
General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yes I've barely edited these from my original posts. No I don't care.

Bradley Grant
Nice stuff first: Bradley likes music, he struggles with sleeping, he's loyal to his mates, he's got a decent academic brain in his noggin, he's pretty fun at parties, and he's pretty good at video editing.
Now the bad stuff: he's a bit of a dick. He LOVES being as confrontational, provocative, and offensive as possible. He's the sort of guy who engages in laddish, loutish, and insensitive jokes and while he doesn't mean any actual vitriol, he doesn't give a toss if you're offended.
Relationships:
Isaac Brea - buddies
Danny Brooks - buddies
Clarice Halwood - Bradley enjoys her company but only because he LOVES pissing her off

Ashlynn Martinek
A long-winded, intelligent, altruistic Czech-American trivia master with an ambitious activist streak. Ashlynn can, for all her good intentions and friendly attitudes and self-professed ultra-tolerance, be arrogant and dismissive towards those she considers less ideologically selfless or less knowledgeable.
Relationships:
Conrad Harrod - friends
Clarice Halwood - friends

Kiziah Saraki
The daughter of a Nigerian refugee, Kizi, as her friends call her, is a genius when it comes to maths and languages. Despite her intelligence and her affable, uncomplicatedly good-hearted nature, she is gullible and lacks common sense. Every now and then there is a gap in her common knowledge, or she mangles her words, or she falls for a hoax, or she makes a stupid mistake. She is well-aware of this, and is good-natured about most jokes. She is literal-minded and can't lie for shit.
Relationships:
Lily Caldwell - friends
Edited by General Goose, Jan 25 2015, 09:24 AM.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
k
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bradley+Isaac=BFFs y/n

(They sound like they'll be perfect for each other)
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Espi
Jan 24 2015, 04:17 PM
Bradley+Isaac=BFFs y/n

(They sound like they'll be perfect for each other)
Can confirm.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think we've discussed stuff a little so half of this is recapping.

In the case of Bradley:
- Danny would probably get along with him. He has no objection to offensive jokes (and if he did probably wouldn't say so) and anyone who's fun times will be fine with him.
- Clarice would not like his humor. At all. And would call him out on it if she heard it. And I think you mentioned that it would just make him say more jokes and insults just to get a rise out of her, so... Clarice is gonna hate his guts. xD

In the case of Ashlynn:
- Clarice would probably get along with her. They're both activism sorts so they can bond over that.

In the case of Kiziah:
- If she's into languages in general, maybe some acquaintance stuff with Clarice. Clarice wouldn't mind teaching her bits of Navajo language here and there, if Kiziah was interested.
- Math is one of Lily's better subjects and so maybe they can hang out and work on math things or something.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Henry and Kiziah probably get along pretty well.

Ryder and Ashlynn have a good relationship since both are into volunteering and stuff.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Dr. Adjective
Member Avatar
We've given everything we can,
[ * ]
Good lord, all three of them are ones that might actually get along with Oswald! Truly a miracle.

I feel like Bradley and Oswald would either get along REALLY well, or absolutely hate each other, depending on first impressions most likely. Probably the hating one, but hey.

Ashlynn seems like his kind of person, they'd probably be friends I guess.

Oswald'd probably be friendly to Kizi, but I don't know if they'd actually be friends. In the case of both Kiziah and Ashlynn it might be complicated quite a bit by how his relationship with Clarice works out, something to see play out in pregame I guess?

Anyway yeah there's some ideas.
V7 Ideas

Posted Image
No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spiel cometh:

You have female characters. I have Dante Valiero. Bio here, he's at least known to every girl in the school, since he's flirted with all of them at least once over the years. How they respond to that is totally up to you, but yes, at least once a tall handsome Italian boy has swanned up to them, handed them a rose and called them beautiful. It's what he does.

Anyway, Dante would probably be friends with Bradley- they've got mutual friends (Isaac and Danny), is all about messing around and having fun, and while Dante's a real nice dude he'd either a) not want to complicate things by confronting him about his rudeness to others or b) not really get the jokes Bradley's making to begin with. ^^;

Ashlyn and Moira('s fake personality) would probably be friends; activism is a major part of Moira's persona, after all.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Espi: Ashlynn wouldn't like Ryder because of politics. Kizi and Henry makes sense.

Adjective: If Oswell can deal with constant teasing and borderline cruel jokes, then yup, friends with Brad. Agreed on Ashlynn and Kizi.

Fenris: Bradley and Dante would be buds. Kizi would find him irritating and vaguely creepy, Ashlynn would HATE him. Ashlynn would get on well with Moira's fake personality, but would probably get on with the real her too.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Roderick Kanuho (formerly referred to as "Hashké") has probably beaten up Bradley for constantly pushing his buttons. Not because he's particularly malicious but because Brad's love of pissing people off would probably end with a punch to the face if he tried it on this guy.
Edited by The Burned Handler, Feb 6 2015, 01:46 PM.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
HEY I HAVE PEOPLE LET ME THROW THEM AT YOUR FACE OKAY?

On Bradley

Ulysses is probably pretty okay with him. They're not BFFs or anything, but he's really hard to offend so most of Bradley's negative stuff wouldn't affect him.

Alex probably doesn't interact with him much. The seem to run in different circles and I can't think of a reason he'd reach out to him at the moment.

Jacob dislikes him but mostly just grumps away if he's around and avoids him when he and Danny are hanging out.

Abby probably likes him when he's not being an ass and has probably tried to give him at least one gentle nudge talking to about hurting people when he doesn't mean to.

Ty's probably at least threatened him. He doesn't stomach mockery very well.

On Ashlynn

Feels like she and Ulysses would clash since he's an ultra-slacker, and she'd probably view him as less knowledgeable than her. Does she debate? Seeing them bump heads in debate would be fun.

Alex probably rubs elbows with her. Her interests seems like they'd involve her with the local political community and he's a mover there, and while his intentions are ultimately self-serving he frames them as altruistic enough that they could enjoy a good relationship.

Probably not a lot between her and Jacob, they just move in different spaces.

I think she would get along well with Abby, Abby's big into volunteering and altruism, so they could be friends.

Ty's another person she'd probably look down on, and he'd look down on her as well. The way he views the world would render most of what she does as just pointless cyclical bullshit, and she'd probably think of him as pretty fatalistic.

On Kiziah

I think Ulysses would get along with her alright, as acquaintances. Nothing major, but along the lines of "Hey, I know that girl, she's pretty okay."

Pretty much the same for Alex, though his would be more negatively tinted just because she can't lie and tends to be easily misled, while also not offering him much to merit him manipulating her. Pity leaning towards distaste, essentially.

Jacob might like her. He likes people that are honest. I'm not sure what their relationship would be, but she's a person he'd respect, at least.

Abby would love her and probably play a little protective of her, trying to keep misunderstandings from cropping up and the like. I could see them being really good friends though.

I think Ty would probably like her as well. Does Kiziah tutor? He could use a math tutor since it's one of his worst subjects, and that could be a fun way for them to meet. They're also both Nigerian, so there's some commonality that could be built on there.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Roderick Kanuho (formerly referred to as "Hashké") has probably beaten up Bradley for constantly pushing his buttons. Not because he's particularly malicious but because Brad's love of pissing people off would probably end with a punch to the face if he tried it on this guy.

Definitely. Bradley tends to hide in the company of others/authority when he's gone too far with someone bigger than him, but yes, punches to the face.

And I will get to Wes in a bit.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bumping this thread - particularly need friends for Kizi, as I need to thread with her more. Endearing gullibility is harder to write than obnoxious arseholery.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Goosey! Looking over Kizi's profile, do you think that she would have a relationship with Emma? They're both smart, academic people (though Ems is more into science/medicine), and they're both decent people.Thoughts?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
I think that Candice would be GREAT friends with Kizi! If only for the fact that Candice tends to be extremely honest, and she's not one to try to BS people. Jane would probably argue a lot with Bradley at parties, or something.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply