Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Relationships for Someone not as terrible; Friends, Enemies and all that jazz
Topic Started: Jan 21 2015, 01:51 PM (446 Views)
Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Serena Waters: Shy Mormon girl with a somewhat relaxed attitude towards her religion. She's a devout Mormon, but generally doesn't bring it up to people and tends to be low key about it when it is brought up. She has a big interest in various forms of music and loves to talk about em, particularly pop and rap. Serena likes watching TV shows like Survivor and Big Brother, mostly for the game aspects. She's Known for being very loyal towards friends and is far more talkative with friends than with people outside her friend group. Dislikes people who go out of their way to stand out, often feeling that they are fake and do it just for attention. She doesn't mind LGBT, but doesn't go out of her way to talk about it. Hates bullies with a passion.

Friends: Alice Baker, Abigail "Abby" Floyd, Jeremy Frasier

Enemies:
V6

V7

I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Man, I should have responded to this ages ago, apologies everyone!

@Bowser: As Seth tends to hang out with people who have similar issues as him, he would try and befriend him

@Deamon: Emily and Cameron would get along fine.

@DuckyB: As said above, similar issues would befriend, that and their similar interests.

@Fenris: Emily would flirt back a bit, but not much beyond that.

@Pan: I agree, Seth's a major history buff especially if it involved wars so him and Jack would get along fine.
V6

V7

I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Should have updated this months ago, but better than never.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply