Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I don't have a witty title but my kids can't be loners; V6 Relationship thread
Topic Started: Jan 20 2015, 11:46 PM (1,654 Views)
MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Helloooooo. As the title suggests on need social circles for my kids.

Adelaide Walker- Self-important busy-body. Comes from a privileged background, with her mother working as a well-known divorce attorney and her father is a chef that owns a small chain of high-class restaurants. Tall and tries to wear the kind of clothes you see on models in department store magazines, making the most of her athletic, 5'9 build. Third generation Japanese-American/ Second generation French on her mom's and dad's sides respectively. Adelaide expects the world to fall at her feet- and if not, her ability to trample it into submission. Tries to appear calm most of the time but her ruthless streak appears more often than not. Personally trying to come to terms with her attraction to girls and remains steadfastly "in the closet" despite the accepting atmosphere at school and home.

Looking for friends, tag-alongs, and people who see her as a bitch.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Fake Boyfriend: (Wes's Character) Alex Darby
Crush: (Persy's Character) Hazel "Jojo" Jo.
Friend: (Pancapples's Character) Tabitha Valenzuela
Friendly Rival: (Medic's Character) Clarice Halwood
Frenemy: (Fenris's Character) Ivy Langley
Acquaintance: (Will's Character) Elle Duval
Acquaintance: (Aloha's Character) Bridgette Sommerfeld
Acquaintance: (TBH's Character) Kaylee Lytton
Dislike: (Yugi's Character) Jeremy Frasier.
Dislike: (Pancapple's Character) Gary Kwan
Dislike: (Cicada's Character) Irene Djezari
Indifferent: (Yugi's Character) Alvaro Vacanti
Avoid: (Fenris's Character) Dante Valiero.

Tiresias Morales- Of Hispanic descent and lives with mother in a second-hand bookstore. His mother Isabel was an rising poet in his childhood but since then has hit a creative block in trying to get her work published. Lived with relatives for most of his childhood and relationship with Isabel is less mother-son and one of roommates in some ways because of this. Self-sufficient in many ways, and acts far more tired than the average teenager. Has no knowledge of his father. Naturally big and a bit stocky, unlike his more slender mother.

Looking for school-friends, but not much else for him.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Co-worker: (Sansa's Character) Oskar Pierce.
Preferred Customer: (TBH's Character) Kaylee Lytton
Preferred Customer/ Mom's (maybe?) dealer: (TBH's Character) Curtis Weldon
Friend: (Medic's Character) Lily Caldwell
Friend: (Aloha's Character) Jasper Bustamante
Friend: (TBH's Character) "Cristanto" Luz
School-Friend: (Rem's Character) Scarlet McAfee
Douche: (Doc's/Wes's Character) Alex Darby

Frederick "Rick-roll" Brea- secret anime and comic nerd (not ashamed, just nobody to talk to about it), attention issues that are conflicting with his chance at graduation, plus heavy dose of senoiritis. Participates in school basketball and on an after-school club water polo team during the off-season. He's a team player and can handle both games, but not successful enough to be a shoe in for any scholarships. Has a decent singing voice and regularly uploads music covers on Youtube for fun. Fraternal twin Brother of Isaac Brea. He's white.

Need friends, both childhood and new, possible teammates, a tutor, and maybe a date friend (boy or girl, but neither very serious). Also if friend make clear if you like or dislike Isaac.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Dating: (Wes's Character) Abby Floyd
Sibling: (Espi's Character) Isaac Brea
Friend: (Bikriki's Character) Fiyori Senay
Friend: (Aloha's Character) Jasper Bustamante
Friend: (Cicada's Character) Irene Djezari
Anime Club: (TBH's Character) Curtis Weldon
Teammate: (Persy's Character) Walt Esiason
Teammate: (Rem's Character) Conrad Timothy Harrison
Tutor: (Sansa's Character) Joshua Everett Bracewell
Childhood Friend/Ex-Friend: (Pippin's Character) Morgan D. Jones
Edited by MrMissMrs Random, May 26 2015, 01:01 PM.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, we already talked about Adelaide having a crush on Jojo, but Walt would have to know Frederick as well since they're on the basketball team, and he probably wouldn't care much for Isaac at all.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
That we did. I'll add them right now.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MrMissMrs Random
Jan 20 2015, 11:46 PM
Adelaide Walker- Self-important busy-body. Comes from a privileged background, with her mother working as a well-known divorce attorney and her father is a chef that owns a small chain of high-class restaurants. Tall and tries to wear elegant clothes that you would see on models in department store magazines, making the most of her athletic, 5'9 build. Adelaide expects the world to fall at her feet- and if not, her ability to trample it into submission. Tries to appear calm most of the time but her ruthless streak appears more often than not. Personally trying to come to terms with her attraction to girls and remains steadfastly "in the closet" despite the accepting atmosphere at school and home.
I'm not sure about how my characters would work with your other two concepts, but I doubt that Jeremy would like Adelaide's attitude that much, and he'd probably snark at her given the opportunity also they should be romantic rivals because they both have a crush on the same person

idk about Alvano, but maybe they could know each other because both their fathers own chains of cafes/restaurants?
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jeremy sounds cool. Will PM you about Alvano.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Why would such a rich person live in Kingman of all places? Unless something shady is going on. :P
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Parents commute to Las Vegas for their jobs is what I have planned.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Haha, only messing a bit. Will probably PM you for ideas on character connections.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Man, I think there could be a really fun dynamic between Adelaide and Alex where they're both convinced they're successfully manipulating each other, where in reality they kind of just have a functional relationship? She seems like the sort of person Alex would want to keep tabs on and would consider an asset.

Jacob and Tiresias might know each other casually since Jacob's a big reader and Tirseias's mom owns the bookstore? I don't imagine they'd be close friends given that Jacob's pretty distant and Tirseias doesn't seem terribly outgoing, but they'd see each other enough through that avenue that they'd probably talk every once in awhile.

Frederick seems like someone Abby would try to be pretty good friends with, and she'd probably be up for casual dating? She loves playing music with folks and Frederick seems to have a personality she'd connect with readily. She'd have mixed feelings about Isaac, but they'd be more along the lines of pity than dislike.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
The usual spiel:

You have a female character. I have Dante Valiero. Bio here, he's at least known to every girl in the school, since he's flirted with all of them at least once over the years. How they respond to that is totally up to you, but yes, at least once a tall handsome Italian boy has swanned up to them, handed them a rose and called them beautiful. It's what he does.

Otherwise, I think Ivy and Adelaide would be "friends"- by which I mean that, as two alpha rich girls, they'd probably ally against people they consider lesser, share gossip, maybe share clothes... and secretly hope for the other's downfall.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Wes: Ohhhhh my god yeah Adelaide and Alex using each other but at the same time its a symbiotic relationship. I kind of wanted different characters for each of my kids to interact with but Tiresias and Alex probably won't interact much so I'm up for it. Tiresias and Jacob as Acquaintances sounds good, along with Rick and Abby casually dating and hanging out. I'll PM you about things you want to plan for their dynamic.

@Fenris: Adelaide is not really into guys though (despite he avoidance of this). Thinking they could've had a make out at a party or something then Adelaide decided to wipe it (and him) from her memory, but maybe Dante could take that as her being embarrassed?

I'll PM you after I read what you have for Ivy and we can work out if she and Adelaide would be Frenemies.

Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Honestly, Dante is so oblivious that he probably wouldn't notice her reaction. Probably it would be something she'd remember (in a "god why did I do that" sort of way), and something that he'd completely forget. And then maybe try to flirt with her again some other time and get shut down hard.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MrMissMrs Random
Jan 20 2015, 11:46 PM
Frederick "Rick-roll" Brea
Quote:

secret anime and comic nerd
Quote:

participates in school basketball and on an after-school club water polo team during the off-season.

Jasmine Reed will never leave this boy alone. Never ever.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Ciel: Hahaha. Jasmine and Rick would definitely share anime stuff and have debates on the latest seasons and shows. Rick is more toned down in his behavior though, so he might tell Jasmine to calm down sometimes. Certainly friends.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jasper would definitely be friends with Tiresias, if only because he known him through Oskar/Lily and talks to him incessantly as well. Him and Frederick would also probably be good conversational partners!

I'm not sure if Bridgette and Adelaide would know each other, possibly as a friend of an acquaintance (Ivy).
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply