Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Let's mash some characters together and see what happens!
Topic Started: Jan 20 2015, 10:49 PM (1,997 Views)
Maromar
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Uriah may get along with Abby on account of being both an animal lover and the offspring of veterinarians, the're both pretty docile individuals to boot.

Edit: He could also be Harold's debate partner and Alex's acquaintance pending an edit on Uriah's character profile regarding his student council role.
Edited by Maromar, Apr 3 2015, 02:56 PM.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

V6 Characters:Uriah Bryd
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Uriah and Abby sound good, it seems like they'd have a lot of common ground. Alex might know him as well. Not sure about Ulysses since I'm still deciding what form of debate he does and whether he'd need a partner, and if they did partner up, Uriah would need to strap in for just...one hell of a ride. Debate's one of the couple things he takes seriously, so there'll be a lot of him bouncing between a stoned out slacker and an intense research machine depending on his mood.

I've also added one more concept into the OP: Ty Yazzie. Give him a look, if you're interested!
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thinking on more, and also I recommend talking to Medic about any connections Ty and Clarice might have, but noting here we discussed that Ty and Rod would have a reasonably close bond as members of the wrestling team - they like each other and Ty respects Rod a lot, but he also secretly resents Rod for his success.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hate to post in here again but I can't believe I haven't thrown Jasper your way as one of Abby's church buddies, with similar views on a more accepting view on Christianity.

As for Ty, Samuel would probably be on familiar terms as their world views are similarly pessimistic, though Samuel isn't quick generalize the entirety of humanity and human history as such (at least at first. Maybe Ty influences Samuel to some degree?).
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Hate to post in here again but I can't believe I haven't thrown Jasper your way as one of Abby's church buddies, with similar views on a more accepting view on Christianity.

Sounds good! She'd definitely be down for that.
Quote:

As for Ty, Samuel would probably be on familiar terms as their world views are similarly pessimistic, though Samuel isn't quick generalize the entirety of humanity and human history as such (at least at first. Maybe Ty influences Samuel to some degree?).

Oh 'loha. I'm totally down for Ty playing the shoulder devil to Ulysses's shoulder angel when it comes to Samuel. I like this connection, it's a lot of fun.
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think I might have folks for you. Caleb sounds like he'd be friends with Ulysses. He's got an acerbic sense of humor and hangs out on the internet and 4chan a lot and is a fan of old Nintendo games.

Kat could be an ex for Ty. She's of a similarly chaotic bent
things

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I like both of these! I think Ulysses is one of those people who would genuinely like Caleb a lot more than his twin, since their personalities mesh together pretty well and he wouldn't mind the ribbing at all, and they're both around the internet a fair bit. Plus, I can totally see Ulysses's dad as the sort of person with a classic game collection that he pokes at from time to time and maybe uses for a retro stream every once in awhile, though he's a lot worse at older games.

I feel like Kat and Ty could be an interesting couple in the past, and probably one that didn't break up too badly? Since from her description she's quick to forgive, so any bad blood between them might have washed away at this point. They could still be casual friends? I'm overhauling Ty some at this point(and will probably add this to the OP shortly after this goes up) and he's become softer in the months leading up to pre-game(though still most likely after they broke up), so if they hadn't patched things up already, he may try later on. Up to you though, with whatever you feel would fit her best, I think this could be a fun one to play with!
SotF Characters

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just realized by looking at what you have for Ulysses (comedian, gamer (in particular having a retro game collection), performer, ironic liker of shitty things), him and Jeremy wouldn't be anything lower than really good friends.
Edited by Yugikun, Apr 25 2015, 02:03 AM.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sounds hella good to me, hoss! I'll add him in.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Added a Sixth concept, Caedyn Miller! Gonna be a lot of restructuring coming in the OP soon now that I have more time away from school.
SotF Characters

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I feel like Ty and Michael would be former enemies turned friends, probably having a fight Michael lost. For Jacob I feel like he wouldn't like Michael too much, as Michael would probably be with Issac in making fun of him.
Edited by ToxieTheToxicAvenger, Jul 18 2015, 06:11 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply