Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Let's mash some characters together and see what happens!
Topic Started: Jan 20 2015, 10:49 PM (2,091 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
'eyo folks!

I've got six little weirdos and they all need some company.

Alex Darby, "Eyes, Ears, and Fears"

Jacob Brooks, "He Can Talk, We Swear"

Harold "Ulysses" Fury, "The Most Effort Ever Put into Doing Nothing"

Abby Floyd, "Southern Hippie Grandma Trapped In The Body Of A Teenager"

Ty Yazzie, "66% less likely to punch you in the face, 47% more likely to give you flowers if he does."

Caedyn Miller, "Probably Legitimately Slenderman's Niece"

I've thrown out a few ideas I've had for relationships, but I'm interested in just about anything, so if one of them catches your eye, feel free to drop me a line!
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmm...

From what I can see, Alvano could probably work as a fellow soccer player for Alex, as well as someone who may be manipulated by him, and Jeremy may work as a person that Abby can play music with + a person she can talk religion with because of his ambivalent views on what religion he wishes to join.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Brah you know Josh is all down to be fawny-over-animals and ‘YAAAASSSSS VOLUNTEERING’ w/ Abby~ Also because Alex & Josh are student council-y peepz, they’d at least be on frahndly terms! (Can’t believe we never plotted that one out much considering the other plans XD) Oskar is a bookworm, so he’d be so down for being a book clubber with Jacob, and because he’s a pretty social butterfly, he’d defs be down for talking with Abby & Ulysses wherever and whenever! <3

Yes I was somehow able to come up with even more relationships with our heauxs, you know I’m capable of anything~
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Doc, Jojo would totally be a political rival and think of him as a bit of a douche.

I feel this was meant to happen.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Going to what I already talked about months ago with SansaSaver. My character Tiresias would think he's a douche but since Oskar works at the bookstore that is away from both their parents he might show up often and attempt to act professional with an underlying hostility.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugi: Sounds good! I think Alvano and Alex could work well together, especially since Alex's family affluence might suit him as leverage. It also looks like they'd work well together on the field, since Alex trends towards centre forward so they wouldn't be competing for positions. Jeremy and Abby could definitely work as casual friends.

Sansa:You delightful ball of energy you. I think Alex and Josh would definitely be friends, we haven't chatted them up much XD Oskar and jacob would at least know each other if they're both in book club, how well they get along would prooobably be dependent on Oskar since Jacob does not people well.

Persy: So it is written, so it must be. Prepare the ritual.

TMRandom: I can dig it. Alex is always down for trading barely professionally veiled dickery, man.
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow, there's a lot of room for relationships here. Here's what I think:

Alex: Nadia would probably dislike him and make it known, so they'd probably be antagonists.

Jacob: Noah also does hip-hop dancing, so they'd probably take classes together and be chums.

Ulysses: I think he and Noah would get along splendidly since they both want to be comedians.

Abby: Abby and Alba both love animals, so they could be friends through volunteering.

Thoughts?
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looks good! I think Noah and Ulysses/Alba and Abby would be especially close. Noah and Ulysses share comedy and separated parents, which I think would give them two pretty strong points of connection. It'd be interesting to see how their different comedic styles play off of each other.

Alba and Abby could bond a ton over her animals and Alba's work as a rescue worker, and they seem to have a very similar approach to relationships. Their personalities connect pretty well, so I think there could be some good stuff there!
SotF Characters

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
The usual spiel:

You have a female character. I have Dante Valiero. Bio here, he's at least known to every girl in the school, since he's flirted with all of them at least once over the years. How they respond to that is totally up to you, but yes, at least once a tall handsome Italian boy has swanned up to them, handed them a rose and called them beautiful. It's what he does.

I actually think Dante and Abby would get along in general, being an easy-going sort who loves animals (and is somewhat religious). I'd be interested to see how Alex would act with Ivy- she's a manipulative rich bitch queen who uses her money to get what she wants when her sharp tongue fails her. So the two of them are a lot alike, and I imagine they'd probably have the sort of "friendly" relationship where they're both sort of angling for an advantage, maybe?
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Abby would find Dante absolutely adorable. The idea of him going around flirting with everyone not to be a creep but just because he thinks it's fun and romantic and sweet would tickle her to no end. She'd probably have been on a date or two with him if he asked, with the understanding that it's just a casual thing, and she'd have no problems with hanging out with him and talking theology and obsessing over animals. They're pretty much match-made buds, personality wise, I love it.

Ivy and Alex could play well as manipulative allies, especially since Alex would be openly friendly but privately despise the hell out of her. There could be a lot of good stuff to play with there.
SotF Characters

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ryder and Abby would likely get along really well, being Christians who follow similar beliefs and do volunteering and activism.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bridgette and Jacob are both ballet kids, so they should be able to get along well! Alex would also know Bridgette from student council, and with her passive nature she could potentially be manipulated if he tried!
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I could see some stuff for Abby and Ryder! They're both religious volunteers and they have common ground in being adopted, so it seems like they'd bond pretty easily.

Jacob and Bridgette would definitely know each other, at least. I think between her nerves and his general grumpy silence they might not be terribly close, but at least acquainted. Alex could probably try to get some hooks into her, especially with her nerves about her future since his family is connected and he might be able to dangle carrots that way.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bumping up since Alex and Ulysses have both gone through some major revisions! I'm going to be fleshing Jacob out soon as well, so I'm looking for more relationships/questions on all three!
SotF Characters

Privyet
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Matt already knows Ulysses through Ulysses' tabletop group. Jake might get along with him due to his friendly nature and the fact that they both smoke weed.
Edited by Privyet, Mar 30 2015, 01:59 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply