Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Relationship(girl)s™
Topic Started: Jan 20 2015, 06:24 PM (900 Views)
CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Relationships! I wan' 'em.

Sandra Dyer - Sandra is a sports girl to the max, always willing to try new sports. She's taken a specific liking to track, softball and tennis. She also enjoys skateboarding, and she'll usually be found skating around the neighborhood or at the local skate park. She plays the guitar, though not very well. She's striving to improve, though, and practices every day. Sandra always tries to have a joke or a quip for any situation, inspired by her love of stand-up comedy. Sandra is friendly and outgoing, and is ready to make friends with whomever wants to.

For Sandra I'm looking for friends, teammates, and current/former boyfriends.

Jennifer Su - Jennifer is a shy girl who doesn't talk much. Her parents have been pushing her to academically succeed since she was little, and as such she puts as much effort as she can into studying, as well as playing the piano. Due to this, she doesn't have much of a social life; although she does have a few friends, none of them are really that close to her. Jennifer also tutors, teaching mostly the hard sciences and mathematics. She hates it when people are being argumentative and contrarian, and will usually agree with someone just to avoid any confrontations.

Not looking for much for Jennifer, just a few friends and possibly tutees.

Nancy Kyle - Nancy is a weeaboo. She likes Japanese culture, most notably the idol culture. She watches idol anime like Love Live and Aikatsu!. Coming from a family of four children and being the middle child, she often found it hard to get the attention of her parents, and it's turned her into someone who likes to get attention. She's also a member of the drama club. She has a very idealized vision of life, and is super optimistic to the point that it can come off as grating. She thinks she has lots of friends, but less of them are 'friends' and more of them are 'people who reluctantly tolerate her'.

Nancy needs friends, 'friends', and people who can't stand her.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Adelaide and Sandra would be teammates on the track team, and I'm thinking they would be on friendly terms but not very close. Adelaide is adamant about what she expects from others and Sandra's easy-going personality could grate on her.

Rick would be interested to find someone who likes anime and that kind of stuff, but I'm guessing they would run in different social circles beside that factor.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sandra and Vanessa could be a great pair, since Vanessa's into softball and guitar too. At the very least we've got teammates.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Copy-pasted:

You have female characters. I have Dante Valiero. Bio here, he's at least known to every girl in the school, since he's flirted with all of them at least once over the years. How they respond to that is totally up to you, but yes, at least once a tall handsome Italian boy has swanned up to them, handed them a rose and called them beautiful. It's what he does.

That aside, Dante would probably genuinely get along with Sandra- friendly and easy-going people are who he gravitates toward- and he might well be a tutee of Jennifer's. He needs the help.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rene would probably be friends with Sandra, since they're both fans of stand-up comedy and have a shared hobby of snarking at things.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Characters

Posted Image

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sandra and Cameron could be friends since both are friendly, outgoing people who play guitar. Plus Cameron is BFF's with Vanessa so they may know each other through her.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
V6
V5

Pancapples
Member Avatar
Has Ten Cats
[ * ]
Gary would probably be cool with Sandra, her being on the track team. He might be friends with Jennifer, just because she would know how to keep her mouth shut. His words, not mine. He wouldn't like Nancy very much, and would probably avoid her outright.

Jack is a drama boy, so he'd probably be acquainted with Nancy. He's a patient boy, so he could maybe even be her friend. He's a bit too different than Sandra for them to be anything more than acquaintances, however. Same with Jennifer.

Tabby is outgoing enough to tolerate Nancy enough to be friends. She would probably be acquainted with Sandra due to them both being social butterflies. Jennifer might dislike her, much like Gary, due to her insistence on being friends with everyone. Hey, that could even be something for them to talk about! Their mutual annoyance with Tabitha!
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkirō

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sandra looks like someone who would get along with Alba and Noah. Alba's also a bit athletic and happy, while Noah's a cheery, comedic person, so they both seem like people Sandra would be friends with.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In the case of Sandra, maybe she and Danny could have dated at some point or another, although given Danny's flightiness it probably wouldn't have lasted long if it happened.

In the case of Jennifer, maybe Lily could have at least been tutored by her in math and sciences (Lily's good at the subject but she falls behind sometimes due to regular sickness so she might need some boosts here and there.)

For Nancy, would she maybe be interested in occasionally being an actress for Clarice's little film projects? (Not sure if Clarice would be friends or 'friends,' I think it could go either way. Or maybe it's just acquaintancy.)
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh Jesus I have to respond to these now don't I?

@Random: I could totally see Sandra teasing Adelaide a bit to get a reaction out of her. Nancy would probably consider Rick her best friend even though they rarely interact.

@Slam: They totally could. Maybe Vanessa could teach Sandra some things about guitar?

@Fenris: Sandra would probably tease Dante a lot about his flirting tendencies. Jennifer would probably be uncomfortable with his teasing, but as long as keeps it to a minimum during their tutoring sessions, she would probably tolerate him.

@Aura: They could probably have a competition as to who could out-snark each other.

@Deamon: Yes.

@Pancapples: Yes.

@Laurels: Yes.

@Violent-Medic: Yes.

I think I might have gotten a bit lazy with my replies at the end there.

*shrug*
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cool. XD
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My Vanessa also plays softball, so they probably get along alright. She also dislikes weeaboos so won't get along with Nancy.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bump! Kaylee would know Nancy from drama club, and if Nancy's weeabooness makes her check out anime club, chance she'd know Curtis from there too. He's interested in Japanese culture but not exactly a weeaboo, and might disapprove of that aspect of her.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bump.

In the past...

In the future...

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
The guy who went AFK for a few months
[ *  *  * ]
Sure, I'll throw Maria in. She'd probably not really fit into the kind of social circles that Sandra and Nancy do, although she might know Sandra from her sports. (Not that she cares about sports that much...) I'd think she'd probably be a friend/tutee of Jennifer though. She studies hard, and has a "school is the best opportunity" attitude, so they'd mesh nicely.
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.

My Characters

[/spoiler]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply