Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GIVE ME YOUR FRIENDSHIP! (please?); Relationship thread for Elle and Cassie
Topic Started: Jan 20 2015, 11:39 AM (1,083 Views)
Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Need friends, enemies, exes, love interests etc. for my new baes! PM if you want to discuss anything...

Eleanor "Elle" Duval: Elle is the child of a French mother and an American father, which resulted in her being brought up to be fluent in both English and French. She has a sister who is four years older than her, and a brother who is two years older than her. Elle and her siblings’ upbringing were revolved around the performing arts, and they were all enrolled in various clubs associated with performing arts from a young age. As a result of this upbringing, her and her siblings are very competitive with each other and they are at constant war with each other to prove who the best is. Elle and her siblings are particularly keen to impress their father, who they look up to as a source of inspiration. She aspires to be famous, and in order to achieve this goal she is part of the drama club, take singing and dance lessons and auditions for the main part in every school play, as well as some out of school productions. Elle is very up-front and isn't afraid to speak her mind, traits which she gained from her competitive upbringing with her siblings. This results in her coming across as blunt and rude to many people who don’t know her. However, to those that she is friends with she is fiercely loyal to them and is very caring towards them.

Appearance

Summery: She is likely to be friends with people who are also interested in the performing arts, but like most people she is likely to have friends outside of her interests. She's more than likely going to have a few rivals in her drama/dance groups and there's probably going to be more than a few people who dislike her for her upfront/blunt nature.

Relationships:
-Helen Cruz (Espi): Friends/frenemies/friendly rivals
-Hazel Jung (Sansa): Friends/frenemies/long time rivals
-Oskar Pearce (Sansa) Friends
-Dante Valiero (Fenris): Flirted before - disapproving of his flirtation with multiple girls
-Adelaide Walker (Random): Acquaintances
-Kaylee (The Burned Handler): Friends - occasional rivalry
-Clarice Halwood (Violent Medic): vitriolic friendship/acquaintances
-Daniel "Danny" Brooks (Violent Medic): Friendly acquaintances

Cassandra "Cassie" Venus: Cassie was brought up in a fairly well-off family and has a brother who is two years older than her. She has a special bond with her brother, who she gets on extremely well with, and spends a lot of her free time with him. He, as well as their parents, is the source of many of the hobbies and interests she has. Some of these hobbies include listening to music, going to concerts and festivals, playing video games and playing the guitar. Cassie is known for being a happy go lucky, upbeat, party girl and frequently attends parties. She is willing to try anything at least once, which has led her to have a somewhat wild reputation. Cassie is very sociable which results in her being very easy to get along with and she is quick to make new friends. She puts having fun above all other things which results in her not liking to get involved in drama or other people’s problems. This outlook even goes as far as her being reluctant to interfere with friends who are having difficulties in their lives. As a result many people view her as not being very sympathetic. From a young age Cassie has been an extremely picky eater which has stayed with her in her teenage years and has led to her developing selective eating disorder. Consequently, Cassie doesn't eat any meat and is very picky with what other foods she eats, which has caused her to become very underweight.

Appearance

Summery: Unlike Elle, Cassie is probably going to be much more open with who she's friends with due to her social nature. Close friends would include any other party animals/wild and fun people. There may be people who find her annoying due to her care-free and up-beat attitude. On a side note, her eating disorder isn't a common knowledge thing; people obviously know she is skinny but are unaware of the disorder, aside from a few close friends.

Relationships:
-Isaac Brea (Espi): Friends - have a lot in common
-Oskar Pearce (Sansa): Friends
-Joshua Bracewell (Sansa): Friends
-Dante Valiero (Fenris): Friends - Friends/mutual flirtation
-Rick Brea (Random): Friendly acquaintances
-Kaylee (The Burned Handler): Friends
-Cameron Herrig (Deamon): Friends
-Daniel "Danny" Brooks (Violent Medic): Ex boyfriend - now on good terms
-Mitzi Schuhmacher (Un-Persona): Friends/band-mates

If you are curious about how they look, the people who inspired certain parts of their appearance are in my sig.
Edited by Will, Jan 27 2015, 02:46 PM.
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Helen and Elle would either be great friends or enemies depending on how much of a rivalry they have. They're both into the theater scene.

Cassie and Isaac would be buddies, since both are party-hards and similar in demeanor.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I actually have a theatre and sorta-partier concept spinning in my mind, so I'll be in touch with both of you.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Espi: Yeah, both sound good! Perhaps Elle and Helen could have some sort of friendly rivalry or be frenemies or something along the lines of that? I can see Cassie and Isaac getting along well too. Both like to party, both play guitar and I reckon she'd be a fan of his mischievous nature.

@The Burned Handler: Sure! Let me know once you've got them sorted out.
V6 Characters:

----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey Will! Can I just say right now that both your concepts look really awesome! I can’t wait to see ‘em brought to life! ^-^

With Elle, I think she and Hazel would at least know of each other – given that they’re both drama club members and take dancing & singing lessons. Whether or not they’re friends/friendly rivals/OUTRIGHT HATRED would be down to what you think, really! Hazel knows that she’s gonna have to work with people she dislikes if she wants to get anywhere in the industry, so I think she’d at least try to get along with Elle, and she’d definitely admire and appreciate Elle’s dedication to the craft, so I’m erring more towards a positive relationship, but again – whatever you think! Oskar’s a talented singer and would likely know Elle through performances/school productions, so they’d be acquaintances at the very least, methinks. He’s very clingy and bubbly, so I don’t know how well that’d gel with Elle’s more blunt nature, but he’d probably try to be friends with her. As for Elle and Joshua, I can’t really see much connection, but if you have any ideas that’d be pretty swell!

With Cassie, I think Oskar would get along with her really well! He’s a peppy, bubbly, and outwardly upbeat social butterfly, so I think he’d find her carefree and happy-go-lucky attitude really appealing! He’s also a music aficionado, so I think they’d be great friends. Joshua’s an instrumentalist as well, though I’m a tad shakier on what their relationship might be; same with Hazel, actually – though if you have any ideas that’d be great too! <3
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thank you Sansa! :D

Yeah, Elle and Hazel would definitely have some sort of relationship. Since both of them have been doing drama/singing/dance from a young age, perhaps they could have known each other for a long time? As I said with Espi they could be friends/frenemies/long time rivals depending on the situation/how you feel about it. I can see her and Oskar getting along well. Elle's more competitive in drama and dance side of things so she wouldn't really have any rivals in singing. And so far I can't see anything that would cause her to be rude/blunt to him so there probably won't be any issues between them. I can't see much for Elle and Joshua either. Currently I don't see anything that would draw them together or anything that would make them hate each other.

I can see Cassie being friends with Oskar and Joshua - Oskar because of their similar up-beatness and possibly Joshua because of your description of him being "hyperactive" which would appeal to Cassie's wild/party personality. Hazel seems too reserved for them to be friends, not that they'd hate each other, Cassie would still be pleasant if they met, but Cassie would be more attracted to wilder people.
V6 Characters:

V5

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
My standard copy-paste spiel:

You have female characters. I have Dante Valiero. Bio here, he's at least known to every girl in the school, since he's flirted with all of them at least once over the years. How they respond to that is totally up to you, but yes, at least once a tall handsome Italian boy has swanned up to them, handed them a rose and called them beautiful. It's what he does.

Besides that, Dante would probably get on with Cassie in general, being an easy-going and cheerful sort of guy who attends parties occasionally and, like her, avoids drama and conflict at pretty much all costs.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
I feel like Elle and Adelaide could get along from a distance. Not really friendly but not rivals or enemies. Like they would have an understanding of one another. Adelaide's dad is also second generation French.

Since Cassie is already friends with Isaac, her and Rick could be on good terms.

Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Fenris: I think Dante and Cassie could get on very well, especially if he likes to party. She'd probably be quite receptive to his flirtation, perhaps they could be potential love interests/trade mutual flirtation or something like that - up to you.

With Elle, she probably wouldn't mind an attractive guy coming up to her and flirting, but she wouldn't be very accepting of him flirting with multiple girls, so make of that what you will.

@Random: Yeah, I cant see them being close friends, but as you said they'd probably have an understanding of each other. Acquaintances maybe?

Same thing with Cassie really, they don't seem to have loads in common, but because of her social demeanor and her friendship with Isaac they'd probably be friendly acquaintances.
V6 Characters:

V5

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sounds good for both.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sounds good! Dante doesn't really do "relationships", but mutual flirtation he could definitely do. He'd probably be oblivious to Elle's feelings unless she up and said something to him, in which case he'd probably confused more than anything else ("But... that's what I do, mia bella.")
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Playing guitar, care-free attitude, likes partying. Sounds like Cassie and Cameron would get on well.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
V6
V5

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright, so for Elle:

- Danny might have tried asking her out at one point. (Because he's easily lured in so he woulda just been, like, "omg she's pretty look at her act look at the things I should ask her out") If rejected (which is very possible even if she liked him due to his reputation for dumping girls quick) it could have maybe mellowed into just a friendly acquaintanceness.
- Clarice, it's kind of a toss-up. Clarice might try pulling her into one of her little film projects. She also might butt heads with her a lot due to them both being very outspoken on their opinions, but that probably wouldn't interfere with film stuff, so maybe vitrolic friendship/acquaintancy.

For Cassandra:

- I feel like Danny and Cassandra would get along very well but on an intensely shallow level, due to both being very 'shun drama have fun' types. Maybe they had a fling briefly but remained on good terms after because who wants to deal with break-up drama, right? And now they just kinda hang around at parties going WHOOO.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Deamon: I think Cassie and Cameron would get along well too. They've also got similar styles, as well as judging from the bracelets she wears, a mutual fondness for festivals and concerts.

@Violent Medic: Elle probably would have turned Danny down due to his reputation with girls, but I could see them becoming friendly acquaintances afterwards, especially if they're in the same dance class or something. With Clarice I reckon Elle would try to be as nice/civil with her as possible in order to further herself in her acting "career". So when they are making films together Elle would try her best to contain her opinion on things, but she may let some things slip if she really disagrees on something. So yeah, I guess the whole vitriolic friendship thing.

I can see Cassie and Danny being friends. Perhaps their breakup could have been mutual, so that way neither person would have gotten particularly hurt and then it would have been easier to become friends again afterwards?
V6 Characters:

V5

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply