Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
guys i need friends ;); Yugi's relationship thread????
Topic Started: Jan 20 2015, 03:08 AM (2,352 Views)
Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Candice would probably know Jeremy from band, and they could be friends for that. She's also the type who's brutally honest, and they could be friends because of that. She may know Alvaro from the cafe, as I'd imagine she'd probably visit it sometimes. Candice would probably be fairly okay with Ben, although she does disagree with him on the homophobia part, as she kinda doesn't really care.

Jane probably wouldn't get along with Jeremy, because Jane tends to be really aggressive, although she's working on trying to be calmer. Jane would probably only really know Alvaro if they're in the same classes, but probably not outside of that. I'm not sure about Ben though for Jane.

Both of them would also know Ben from theater.
Edited by Somersault, Jan 30 2016, 02:19 AM.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Yugikun
Jan 30 2016, 08:55 PM
Thoughts:

I can see Jeremy and Candice being friends, although he's not too fond of the Kardashians which could be a little separating point. If she watches any of the main shows he watches though (Survivor/The Amazing Race/Big Brother) it could even out.

Ben and Candice can be friends, since aside from the homophobia part he's pretty cool/calm/friendly. Same with Jane/Ben. So long as they're not openly homosexual, he's fine with most people (plus, they know each other from theatre so they'd at least know each other)
For the most part, I agree with you! Candice watches Bog Brother, but she's not all that invested into it. For the other relationships though, I agree with you. Although what are your thoughts on Jane's relationships with Albaro and Jeremy, and Candice's relationship with Alvaro?
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply