Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
guys i need friends ;); Yugi's relationship thread????
Topic Started: Jan 20 2015, 03:08 AM (2,334 Views)
SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Concerning Jeremy, I think he and Joshua Bracewell might get along well. They’re both music buffs and band members (Joshua plays the piano as well – in addition to being a skilled flautist and being taught drumming by his elder brother) and seem to have personalities that I feel would mesh well together, rather than be polar opposites~ I can’t really see much for either Hazel or Oskar, though Oskar’s a peppy social butterfly whom tries to befriend as many people as he can – so I think he’d at least be on speaking terms with Jeremy and would probably try and start a conversation whenever they saw each other.

With Alvaro, I think he and Oskar Pearce would be a good fit. Oskar has a major sweet tooth, so I can imagine him coming into the café fairly often and downing a couple mugs of something like Ferrero Rocher hot chocolate. He’s also very chatty, though he does worry what others think of him at the same time – although he’s able to keep it all down internally. (I have this image in my head of the two of them getting a tad flustered whilst talking to each other and worrying what the other thinks of them XD) I think Joshua would like him, and might stop in in the morning or after one of his clubs to grab a cappuccino or chai tea, and Hazel likely wouldn’t have much issue with him.

Yay, words! I hope that’s something, Yugi! <3
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply