Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Love Me & I’ll Bake You Cookies; tumble tumble tumble
Topic Started: Jan 20 2015, 02:49 AM (1,804 Views)
Teive
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
BartholomewNathanialRichard
Joshua Everett BracewellFrom the first read. I think B might think that Joshua [he'll ALWAYS use his full name] is kind of a bore. Polos, Khakis, student council? Blech. But B does want to be in the yearbook a lot... It'd be light teasing and encouragement to go overboard on Energy Drinks. Maybe even trying to push it further than just energy drinks if the mood calls for it. Anything to get you doing something WEIRD for once!Student Council and Badminton may balance it out, but will be absolutely merciless about the stutter if he ever feels like Josh-y needs to be put in his place. Josh is Rich, Tall, and Attractive. So probably instant competition. Richard will be constantly trying to outdo/one up Joshua.
Hazel JungB shares Hazel's love of the stage and theater. He probably admires the fact the she just loves it for the sake of the craft [I'm curious about how she'd react to B's much more selfish reasoning]. May be in the same singing/dancing class? And depending on when the 'easy' phase was, may have been one of those [moved to Kingsman in 10th grade]. Would want to maintain the relationship afterwards.Probably butt heads a LOT, because Nathanial is a bully. Without a doubt. Being someone who is abstinence only, he will absolutely bring up passive aggressive slutty commentsProbably would have tried to take advantage of Hazel's easy stage, and would have been emotionally manipulative at the very least if something ever did happen. Even if it didn't, he probably tells people it did
Oskar PearceSpider bites, coloured hair, interesting clothes? B would adore Oskar. Though how obvious is it that Oskar puts on a brave face? B would probably admire the constant shifting of personality in different situations, but may play the 'tragedy' to offset the 'comedy' mask that Oskar wearsThey're both cheerleaders, so Nathanial will love Oskar. But will love his willingness to bend and contort himself to fit with Nathanial's own notions. If the bisexuality comes up, Nathanial might fall into the old stereotype and tell Oskar he's just afraid of being GayProbably thinks that Oscar is a 'Beta' and will try to take command of him whenever they interact.

What do you thiiiink?
V6 Potential
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply