Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Love Me & I’ll Bake You Cookies; tumble tumble tumble
Topic Started: Jan 20 2015, 02:49 AM (1,666 Views)
Dr. Adjective
Member Avatar
We've given everything we can,
[ * ]
And so I begin pimping out my lone kid to all of y'all with threads!

I feel like Joshua and Oswald might bond over music? But that depends on taste, really, and I still haven't decided whether or not to have Os actually play an instrument himself (probably harp and/or violin if he does). Otherwise they might have politics in common. Might be worth playing with when pregame proper rolls around but I'm on the fence.

I can see him and Hazel having previously dated? He's pretty and kind of an ass, the sort of person she'd probably want to distance herself from post image-change though, I think?

As for Oskar, Os might recognise him from the bookstore but probably thinks he's a bit of a dope, sort of a neutral, non-hostile but condescending kind of opinion. I don't think they'd really have much of a relationship of any kind.
V7 Ideas

Posted Image
No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dr. Adjective
Member Avatar
We've given everything we can,
[ * ]
I dunno, I feel like Oswald would've actually liked her rather than just thinking she's easy; he does at least claim to reject promiscuous sex, whether that's entirely true or not. Could be that, to his mind, being in a relationship - even a short one - means it doesn't count as promiscuity? Either way, how into him she actually was is up to you, but I doubt they're still terribly friendly anyways.
V7 Ideas

Posted Image
No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply