Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Love Me & Iíll Bake You Cookies; tumble tumble tumble
Topic Started: Jan 20 2015, 02:49 AM (1,796 Views)
Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
The guy who went AFK for a few months
[ *  *  * ]
Maria would probably be friends with Oskar simply due to similar 'mother' situations. Both of them lost parents when they were young, although they've got different relationships with paternal figures, so it's a mixed bag.
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.

My Characters

[/spoiler]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
CBP
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi! A few of your characters caught my eye to have relationships with my girl, Lili Williams. She hasn't been approved quite yet, but I'd like to start building a framework of relationships beforehand.

Joshua Bracewell and Lili would probably know each other, as they both play Flute and may have been involved in the same concert band together. His fondness of classical music would be respected by Lili, who is into more obscure (and pretentious) music. Even though Joshua is a more popular kid, his good nature personality is one that Lili would be able to hang around despite being less popular around school.

Despite not interacting much, Lili would probably respect Hazel's anti-bullying ideals due to being bullied herself at a young age. Other than that, the two don't have much in common with each other.

Oskar Pearce on the surface looks like somebody that Lili wouldn't care for personality wise, but the two might have been acquainted at some point over books. Lili probably went to the bookstore he works at several times to look for history books, and the two could've ended up talking. Like his profile suggests, Lili would consider Oskar non-threatening, and Oskar's more socially adept nature would make it easier for the two to end up talking at some point. I'm open to the two being friends or even just acquaintances.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~

NOW: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply