Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Love Me & I’ll Bake You Cookies; tumble tumble tumble
Topic Started: Jan 20 2015, 02:49 AM (1,675 Views)
Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
Now that I've officially decided on Ivy being a cheerleader she'd most definitely know Oskar. She'd probably think he's "just precious" and kind of treat him like a little kid, but she'd genuinely like him and might let her guard down around him a bit.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Fenris: Yay, that sounds perfect! Oskar likes feeling protected and loved, so he’d adore being treated like a kid by Ivy! I think they’d be super awesome buds! (I can imagine him spending ages fawning over how much he loves her hair or her sense of style XD)
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
Oh goodness, that sounds too cute ;w;
v7 kids

the future

Teive
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
BartholomewNathanialRichard
Joshua Everett BracewellFrom the first read. I think B might think that Joshua [he'll ALWAYS use his full name] is kind of a bore. Polos, Khakis, student council? Blech. But B does want to be in the yearbook a lot... It'd be light teasing and encouragement to go overboard on Energy Drinks. Maybe even trying to push it further than just energy drinks if the mood calls for it. Anything to get you doing something WEIRD for once!Student Council and Badminton may balance it out, but will be absolutely merciless about the stutter if he ever feels like Josh-y needs to be put in his place. Josh is Rich, Tall, and Attractive. So probably instant competition. Richard will be constantly trying to outdo/one up Joshua.
Hazel JungB shares Hazel's love of the stage and theater. He probably admires the fact the she just loves it for the sake of the craft [I'm curious about how she'd react to B's much more selfish reasoning]. May be in the same singing/dancing class? And depending on when the 'easy' phase was, may have been one of those [moved to Kingsman in 10th grade]. Would want to maintain the relationship afterwards.Probably butt heads a LOT, because Nathanial is a bully. Without a doubt. Being someone who is abstinence only, he will absolutely bring up passive aggressive slutty commentsProbably would have tried to take advantage of Hazel's easy stage, and would have been emotionally manipulative at the very least if something ever did happen. Even if it didn't, he probably tells people it did
Oskar PearceSpider bites, coloured hair, interesting clothes? B would adore Oskar. Though how obvious is it that Oskar puts on a brave face? B would probably admire the constant shifting of personality in different situations, but may play the 'tragedy' to offset the 'comedy' mask that Oskar wearsThey're both cheerleaders, so Nathanial will love Oskar. But will love his willingness to bend and contort himself to fit with Nathanial's own notions. If the bisexuality comes up, Nathanial might fall into the old stereotype and tell Oskar he's just afraid of being GayProbably thinks that Oscar is a 'Beta' and will try to take command of him whenever they interact.

What do you thiiiink?
V6 Potential

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ah, your tables are so pretty, Teive! Imma reply to your reply with one, ‘cause it looks like fuuuuun!

BartholomewNathanialRichard
JoshuaOhhhh my gosh B & Josh sounds like the best pairing! I can imagine B getting Josh to overdose on energy drinks and having to deal with the overactive hummingbird Josh would become XD I think Josh would appreciate B’s variety and eccentric personality, and would defs be down for interviewing him and bringing a bit more colour to the yearbook~That sounds pretty good! Joshua is hopefully idealistic and thinks that things like world peace are achievable, so I don’t know if that would grate with Nathanial or not~ And it’s a lisp, not a stutter (easy mistake, haha!) but it’s just as easy to mock – Jothua Brathewell sounds the worse XPI can imagine Joshua being completely oblivious to Richard seeing him as competition – like, I can see Richard putting all this effort into one-upping Josh and succeeding and Josh being completely okay with it and congratulating him on a job well done XD
HazelYay, a theatre buddy for herrr <3 I think Hazel would be totally okay with B being into acting and the like for more self-centred reasons – I imagine she’s of the opinion that “everybody has a reason for everything they do, and there’s no way to tell what the most valid or legitimate one is”. (She can be deep sometimes XP) And 10th grade would be ‘round about when her reputation was going around – I actually have a lil’ idea about that which I’ll PM to you to avoid cluttering this up even more (and if I forget don’t be scared to PM me and gimme a poke~)YESSSS bitch fest with Nathanial & Hazel! Hazel can give just as good as she can get, so she’d probably respond to each of his comments with something equally passive aggressive, like “don’t you have a date with two of your fingers in the bathroom right about now?”Hmmmm, I could totally see Richard helping to perpetuate her reputation by telling people they did ~something~ where nothing/something very minimal did? And if she ever found out about it Hazel would just hate him with all the powers of hell c:
OskarYesssss, B would be a great friend for Oskar! Oskar would just love being around him and all his eccentricities! Oskar’s brave face is pretty firmly set – there’ll be moments where it slips the occasional slight frown if he’s upset and thinks nobody’s looking – but aside from that it’s pretty much unwavering; in public, at least~Oskar would be the best lackey for Nathanial, not even gonna lie XD And awww, I can imagine Oskar telling Nathanial about him being bi in a moment of uncharacteristic openness and then having to put on his brave face when he gets criticised~ (Sadness for all!)Oskar is totally down for being commanded (oh my gosh that sounds way too kinky XP) because it helps him feel safe and protected if people are making decisions for him, so he’d be totally okay with Richard taking charge~
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
Incoming fourth character: Gwen and Hazel would HATE each other ^^; They'd know each other through theater but they'd clash constantly; Gwen is overbearing and acerbic and generally has a really hard time getting along with people who won't put up with her shit. I imagine that wouldn't go over well with Hazel.

Gwen'd probably think Oskar is just the most precious thing and would get all happy and cute when she sees him in the halls. Awwh, sweetie, it's good to see you~!
v7 kids

the future

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Fenris: Yessssss, Gwen vs. Hazel sounds perfect! Especially ‘cause Hazel would think ‘omfg she’s a sophomore who DOES SHE THINK SHE IS’; I think she’d tryyyyy to make things easier, since she lurvs theatre so much and wants to enjoy it no matter who’s in it, but Gwen seems the type to really grate on her~ And Gwen & Oskar sounds so adorable!!! Ah I think he’d love her too and would definitely give her hugs whenever he saw her! <3
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Some stuff still needs to be sorted out when we get a chance, including stuff I PMed you about a while back, but Oskar would at least be acquainted with (or mutually aware of) Roderick Kanuho and Crisanto Luz, since he's a cheerleader and they're notable athletes. We've said he would know Curtis from the choir as well, and he's a fellow bookish sort so there's that too. Kaylee needs to be updated because in your lists she's still ??? when her last name is Lytton. We discussed the possibility of Rod being one of Hazel's exes, but never hammered out anything definite. I doubt there's competitive badminton in Arizona but hey. I can't remember what we've established with Josh but I do have a concept who might know him from student council.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yo, I have a person who can be theatre buddies with Hazel. Jonathan Meyers could possibly be an enemy of Hazel, due to her anti bullying tendencies, although she might be a person that he's told the truth about his nature to if she confronted him about his bully tendancies.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
@TBH: Oskar & Roderick/Crisanto/Curtis all sounds great! I’ve added Roderick & Crisanto as acquaintances, and Curtis as a friend, because I think they’d get along swell-ly! ^-^ Kaylee’s been updated too~ We defs needa have a talk about Rod/Hazel, and hammer that stuff out~ And yayyyy, more friends for Josh! :D

@Yugikun: That sounds great! I think she might be a possible person for him to open up to, I think it’d be sweet. Especially since she at least tries to get along with the other theatre kids, as she dislikes off-stage drama with the other actors and the like~

Also, edited to include my NAFT challenge – Dorothea “Dodo” Rodriguez! c: (she needs LURHV too~ <3)
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll grab you next time you're in chat, or you can PM me. Either works.

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

Quote:

Things SOTFers say

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Now that all three of my darlings have been approved for V6 proper (with requisite changes that might open up some more possible relationships! <3), I thought it’d be a good idea to dig the ol’ relationship thread back up again and see if there’s any possible new connections that could arise with ’em! Have at, and believe me when I say I’m down for A N Y T H I N G
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We might want to see what's still on the table for Rod and Cris, maybe Jane since I have her now. Kaylee and Curtis will unfortunately not be in v6, though I might kitbash Curtis into some different form. Depends on how much time there is to spare.

Quote:

Quote:

Things SOTFers say

Rorick Skyve
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Beep, boop, beep! Came for cookies, stayed for Oscar ^-^
I think that he and Maxim would get along really well, since both have a great interest in reading, something they can bond over, and also have many similarities in terms of personality. It is also interesting that Oscar is someone who tries to hide his shyness, while Maxim is simply open about it, that could make for an interesting dynamic. In any case, the two of them being pals or acquaintances of some sort would make sense, I think. They're also both queer, which doesn't have to come into play, though it could be another thing to bond over.

I'lll leave the judgement to your hopefully soon pastry-covered hands.
Edited by Rorick Skyve, Apr 5 2016, 06:42 AM.
Peoples and Sheeples for V6

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Do you remember anything we hashed out with Roderick and Hazel? Since I'm working on my profiles more and you've been doing stuff again.

Quote:

Quote:

Things SOTFers say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply