Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Let's get the relationship train going.; Because I caaaaaaaaan
Topic Started: Jan 20 2015, 12:58 AM (1,510 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Let's move peeps, we all know it ain't gonna be pretty. Friends, so's, enemies, other things. Have a look at me kids and see if you get an idea between them. Even if you think it's silly, I'm always gonna listen to your holler. Yadda yadda without further ado:

You can PM me or just post below, doesn't matter to me.

Walt Esiason: Having a mother who died giving birth to him and a father who was unable to keep a proper diet for him, Walt was overweight and very sensitive in his youth. Since then, Walt has worked his way up into the stellar 6'5", 210 pound Shooting Guard for the school basketball team, proud of his ability to dunk. He's tends to be a bit cocky and tackle things he can't really handle. He also likes pro-wrestling (occasionally partakes in backyard wrestling) and writing and reading epics. Black, long face with a strong jaw, dreads with highlighted tips, flashy dresser. Looking for wrasslers, ballers, and maybe more.

List:

Conrad: That Guy - RC's kid, basketball teammate. "Conrad? More like comrade amiright? But nah, he's alright."
Frederick Brea: The Good One - MrsRandom's kid, Basketball teammate. "He's never gonna let me down...on the rebound at least."
Ryder Jones: Junior Starter - "He needed to get dunked on a few times for an attitude adjustment, but turned out alright."
Kimiko Kao: 2K - Deamon's kid, mute, basketball lover. "I call her 2K cause...we play 2K and both her name's start with a K."

---

Mitzi Schuhmacher: 5'10" and 140 pounds, is an inspiring keytar player with a very faint German accent. She's a bit of a slow learner and can be stubborn if offered help, thinking people are undermining her when they do. She's also pretty good with her hands, woodwork being a passion and potential career route for her. She also enjoys roller derby and is especially close to her sisters. Red hair fashioned into a french crown braid and heavily freckled, fancies a white pleather jacket at pretty much any time. Looking for bandmates and roller derby girls.

List:

Meryl Weaver ❤: Baby Boopsie - Nami's girl character, Mitzi's GF. "SHE ONLY LOVES ME FOR MY FRECKLES."
Kaitlyn Green $: The Breadwinner - DN's girl, roller derby teammate. "No she's actually like, good at this."
Dante Valerio: The Rule - Fenris' kid, flirt. "He likes girls, I like girls, that close to a match made in heaven."

---

Hazel "Jojo" Jo: 4'11" (though she'll tell you she's 5' flat) and 105 pounds, Jojo was nicknamed as such so as to differentiate herself from Sansa's Hazel Jung. May or may not be a part of the Korean Mafia (an all Korean girls clique members pending) which may or may not exist and may or may not be racist. She is, however, definitely a part of the student council and is potentially aiming to be either Vice President or straight up President. Will be treasurer if that's not possible. She also has a bit of interest in money, which translates into both studying finance and business and also gambling. Looking for council members, presidential rivals, secret society of poker players and fantasy sports.

List:

Hazel Jung: Juju Beans - Sansa's kid, Friend, shares name. "That girl is basically a half of me."
???: My Leader. - Mimi kid, korean mafia member. "Boss. And I mean that in a good way."
??? #2: Loyal to - Rugga kid, korean mafia member. "You always gotta treat the boss's right hand lady right. She'll do so in return."
Adelaide Walker: Uptown Girl - MrsRandom's girl, has a crush on Jojo. "She's kinda snobby, but not to me...for some reason."
Jeremy Frasier: Pagliacci - Yugi's kid, also has a crush on Jojo. "He doesn't talk to me, but I borrowed his calculator once."
Helen Cruz: Queen Bee Wannabee - Espi's kid, council member, too bossy. "Boss-y. Yes, in a bad way."
Mia Rose: The Homer - Pippin's kid, sports fanatic, fantasy leaguer. "God, maybe scouting actual competition wasn't a great idea..."
James Andrews: 9 of Diamonds - Bowser's kid, otaku, poker player. "Money is better when taking it from a shit talker."
Alex Darby: Flying Doucheman - Doc's kid, douche, council member. "ORAORAORAORAORAORA"
Dante Valerio: Not Happening - Fenris' kid, flirt. "He's like your favorite character in a sitcom, but than you realize why people in the sitcom don't like him."
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi.

Here are my two concepts so far. From what I can see from your concepts, I think that Jeremy might work as a bandmate for Mitzi (he plays piano and violin), and someone who could butt heads with Hazel in class sometimes (depending on how well known/racist/infamous the Korean Mafia is) and/or someone who might have a slight crush on her because he thinks she's pretty.

idk about alvano though, maybe one of your concepts can come to his cafe sometimes??????
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmmm. Jeremy is part of the school band, but I'm going with a garage band thing for Mitzi. I don't imagine the korean mafia would be too infamous, more of a lowkey type of thing. The crush thing worls fine though, so that's good!

Edit: Also, I'm trying to be optimal and keep it one on one when it comes to interactions, cause I don't like crossing the streams.

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I could see Helen and Jojo getting along, since both are ambitious and driven kids. Possibly just acquaintances, but you never know.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Acquaintances could possibly work well, student council and all, but her demanding nature would probably be a bit too much for Jojo to consider her more than that.

Dr. Adjective
Member Avatar
We've given everything we can,
[ * ]
Oswald probably looks down on Walt and Mitzi for some reason or other, but he isn't the sort to get confrontational about it, so that's a big ol' nothing, but if I do stick with the possibility of him being on the student council (maybe formerly if not, I'm undecided), I could see him getting along with Hazel; laid back enough that he's not a rival, maybe plays poker together too?
V7 Ideas

Posted Image
No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cassie and Mitzi could know each other through their music? Cassie plays the guitar, I hadn't really thought about it but I guess she could be in a band?
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
The usual spiel:

You have female characters. I have Dante Valiero. Bio here, he's at least known to every girl in the school, since he's flirted with all of them at least once over the years. How they respond to that is totally up to you, but yes, at least once a tall handsome Italian boy has swanned up to them, handed them a rose and called them beautiful. It's what he does.

(I can't think of anything outside of that, at least not until I get more into my other concepts. But yeah.)
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Doctah: I'd like to wait till everything's nice and clear, but that could be fun.

Will: WOO A BANDMEMBER FINALLY

Fenris: Noted, will make proper reactions in the post.

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Given Clarice's wrestling hobbies, her and Walt have probably at least met and maybe bonded some over it. (If not active in the backyard wrestling she might want to at least film it for fun.) As for Mitzi, Clarice has a habit to offer help even when it's not wanted, so maybe might have pissed Mitzi off in the past by not taking a hint that it wasn't wanted.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jojo and Bridgette are both student council members, and may as well get along too. Bridgette is too passive to be a proper rival politics-wise but she could be a accomplice of hers within the school council.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@Medic: Hmm...I dunno if Clarice is interested in Pro Wrestling, like WWE stuff, which is what Walt would be doing. If she is, totally!

@Aloha: Sounds fine, they could be casual to one another.

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My Navajo wrestler guy might have tried to see if Walt would be interested in real wrestling, on that note.

I'll keep you posted because Brian might be interested in pro wrestling as like an off-time hobby and I floated an idea by staff on some stuff. I'll talk to you about what it could mean for Walt if I hear back positively from them.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@TBH: Sure thing, sounds cool!

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Update; Ryder will know Walt from basketball, and they'll probably get along okay.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply