Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Un sketches V6. And V5. And Mini. And Stuff.
Topic Started: Jan 17 2015, 07:50 PM (1,655 Views)
Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Très bien, Unpy! You captured my mental image very well!
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
These are really cool, Persy! Right now, since Espi asked for Isaac, do you mind finishing the Brea twins with Rick?

He's around 5'11 so a bit taller than Isaac. They have similar body types, but he has broader shoulders. His blonde hair is cut to the nape of his neck and has bangs that cover his forehead with darker eyebrows that contrast with his sleepy blue eyes. His tanner than his brother and has a splash of freckles on his shoulders and chest due to sun exposure.
Edited by MrMissMrs Random, Feb 2 2015, 01:39 PM.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thank you for doing Cassie for me Persy! :D

Could you do Elle for me too please? :)

Elle is 5’6” and weighs 121 pounds, the bulk of which is made up of muscle. She has a slim build due to keeping fit through dance and a healthy diet to keep her in shape. Elle has tousled medium-blonde hair that reaches down to just pass her shoulder blades which she wears in a middle parting. She has a fair skin tone and a diamond shaped face – giving her quite a defined and angular bone structure. Her rounded, deep-set eyes are light blue in colour and are framed by soft arching eyebrows which balance out her otherwise highly angular face. Elle’s nose is straight, with slightly flared nostrils, and has plump lips with a prominent cupid’s bow. The corners of her mouth rest naturally in a faintly up-turned way, giving her a somewhat invitational look.

Elle’s favourite colour is pink, which is reflected in her wardrobe and the makeup she wears. Makeup wise, Elle usually wears mascara, pale pink eye shadow and a shade of pink lipstick or lip-gloss. Elle is into fashion and keeps up to date with the current looks and trends. As such, her wardrobe is full up with the latest styles. Due to her favourite colour being pink, many of Elle’s clothes are a variety of shades of pink, although she prefers the lighter, pastel colours over the brighter, hot pinks. She has both of her lobes pierced and wears a variety of studs in them. On the day of abduction Elle was wearing an off shoulder pastel pink knitted jumper (leaving her left shoulder exposed) and pale blue skinny jeans. With these she wore white converses, her signature pale pink eye shadow and lipstick, mascara, and a pair of pale pink rose stud earrings.
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
How did i not notice this thread? These are really cool, Un, and it's awesome that you're doing these for folks (and I look forward to seeing your take on TV2 as well). I really like the stylization you have going with a lot of these--you get a lot of personality and detail, and the large number of strokes looks really good with the black and white.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gracias Toben~
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Frederick Brea

Elle Duval

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Sneaking in while the coast is clear.

Sean
V6

V7

I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I forgot how much I love these! Would you be able to draw Bryony, pretty please? Sorry for the overdose of detail, ripped this straight from her profile-in-the-works.

Bryony Adams
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ahhhh he looks so good!!! Thank you, Persy!
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
PERSY YOU DID PERF YOU CAPTURED HER SO WELL AH ILY BRAH

could you pretty please do da Oskar tooooo? ^-^

SLAY
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Decided to ink these ones, didn't blend too well with my rapid strokes, gotta learn to be more decisive on the final draw.

Sean

Byrony

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I really love that cartoon style. I wonder how many times I said that.

I'd like to have one doodle as well! Although this is my third art request today. :$

Al description

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am the artist alley buffer.

Oskar

Al

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Started my TV2 drawings, you can see them here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/SOTF_Mini/topic/5776894/1/#new

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aww, that's so adorable with the caaat!

Also, the TV2 doodles are as awesome as the REvo ones! I really love them and the artstyle. Brendan's face is just so cute.

Not sure whether I should request another one or not. I guess I'll do.

Darius

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply