Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Un sketches V6. And V5. And Mini. And Stuff.
Topic Started: Jan 17 2015, 07:50 PM (1,589 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As it says, I decided to give a hand at sketching again. Send me your mini, your main, your concepts. I only ask that you don't ask for TV2 kids, as I lost a bet and have to draw them all anyway. I have an example of my own V6 concepts down below so you see what my style has changed to. No group shots, one kid at a time, and only your kids. Otherwise have at. No guarantee that I won't experiment or that I will. I will always try to make it look nice though. These are going to be mostly sketches and doodles I'll do in my free time, and my style is very cartoony, so hopefully that doesn't bother you.

Mah Kids: Mitzi, Walt, Jojo

Queueueueueue:

Alice Baker - Espi
Cassie Venus - Will
Alvano - Yugi
Kimiko - Decoy
Sandra Dryer - Condor

Hazel Jung - Sansa
Isaac Brea - Espi
Vanessa - Slam
Ohm - Seth
Abby - Doc

Frederick Brea - MrsRandom
Elle Duval - Will
Sean - Ohm
Byrony Adams - Pippin

Oskar Pearce - Sansa
Al - RC
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya Persy!

Mind drawing me my character Alice Baker? She's my V6 concept. Here's a description:
Alice is only 5 feet tall, and weighs about 100 pounds. She is slender, with long, bony arms and legs and graceful fingers. She has a flat stomach and chest, and isn’t very curvy. Alice’s hair is a light blonde, styled in a somewhat unkempt pixie cut with long bangs. Her eyes are large and round, with dark blue irises. Her skin is pale and clear of blemishes. Her face is childlike; a large forehead, small button nose, thin light eyebrows, apple round cheeks and small ears. Her lips are full and pouty, and the slope of her eyes give her a sad-looking resting face.

Alice wears a pastel pink blouse, a red pleated skirt and black Mary Jane shoes with white socks, as well as a black plastic hairband.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cassie Venus please!:

Cassie is 5’7” and has a very slim build, weighing only 97 pounds as a result of her eating disorder. She has long, straight hair that falls down to a few inches above the middle of her back and is usually in a middle parting or pushed back. Cassie’s hair is naturally a medium-brown colour; however, she regularly dyes it in an ombre style so that it gradually turns into a shade of dark blonde towards the middle and ends of her hair. She has a light skin tone and a heart shaped face with big hazel eyes and a straight nose which is rounded at the tip. Her lips are quite full and usually rest in a natural pout. Her face is somewhat gaunt, making her cheekbones and jawline seem very defined. Cassie’s eyebrows are a slightly darker shade than her natural hair colour, which accompanied with her long, dark eyelashes brings considerable attention to her eyes.

It is very uncommon to see Cassie without any makeup on. She favours heavy, dark eye makeup such as black or dark brown eye liner, eye shadow and mascara in order to bring more attention to her eyes, which she considers her best feature. Cassie’s wardrobe can best be described as being inspired by the “grunge” look. As such, her wardrobe mainly consists of flannel, ripped skinny jeans, crop tops, skirts and shorts in mostly dark colours. Despite this, Cassie does have a soft spot for dresses if she sees one that catches her fancy. Cassie also has several ear piercings; both her lobes are pierced as well as having her helix pierced with a silver ring on her left ear, and her tragus pierced with a silver bar on her right ear. On the day of abduction Cassie was wearing an above the knee, long sleeved, flowing white sundress. Accompanying this she wore a woven brown leather belt and a pair of brown leather gladiator sandals.

Dress inspiration can be seen in this video (although I made it shorter, not as loose and added a belt): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu-b3u5jDiU
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SURE WHY NOT

Quote:

Alvano stands at 5’5” and weighs at 132 pounds. While not drastically underweight for his age, he is considerably short and light compared to others of his age. He has long, light blond hair, which goes down to his chin. It is straight, and he takes care in making sure it is kept tidy and not unruly every morning. He has blue eyes, which he covers with glasses. His vision is not dependant on these glasses though, only wearing them to help him read. He has features that a girl would call “cute”, although he generally doesn’t take notice them, only taking care of them so that he looks presentable. He normally has an upright posture, although if he’s talking to a person he’s never talked to before, he’ll be a bit more bent forward, and fidgety.

Alvano tries to dress in a way so that he doesn’t have to change clothes when he works at the café, either normally wearing blank white button shirts, or a t-shirt that has the logo of the café on it, normally with a pair of jeans or other brandless pants to go with it. On the day of the abduction, he didn’t stray from his normal fashion style, wearing a t-shirt with his café’s logo on it, and a pair of plaid jeans.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright lets do this! Was going to suggest P2 Chris but he looks boring. So instead I'll go with the V6 concept I've put most of my time into so far.

Kimiko is 5'3½" and weighs 110lbs her weight evenly distributed over her lean body. Kimiko's face is circular with a thin nose and wide eyes. Her hair is dyed bleached blonde Normally Kimiko wears form-fitting t-shirts of either the long-sleeved or short sleeved variety or tank-tops, with either skinny jeans or skirts depending on the weather. She also wears a red Taoist charm necklace and two bracelets. One with regular beads and a small carved piece of wood with freedom written on in Taiwanese and another made of jade beads.

On the day of her abduction Kimiko was wearing a women’s Minnesota Timberwolves light blue road jersey with a white Under Amour long sleeve top underneath. She was also wearing a dark wash mini denim skirt as well as taupe knitted knee socks with brown suede flat ankle boots and her necklace and bracelets.
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ooh, could you draw Sandra Dyer?

Quote:

Sandra stands at 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs. She has a well-toned body from a near lifetime of participating in sports. Her olive skin goes with her brown eyes and hair. Her hair reaches down to her shoulders, though she pulls some of it on the sides into twintails. She has an oval face with a short, narrow nose and full lips. She has a scar that starts just below her left eye and travels down to just beside her nose, from when a guitar string snapped and hit her in the face.

Sandra likes to dress casually, preferring to wear t-shirts and hoodies with jeans or skirts. She prefers a mix of colors for her clothes, but alomst always employs orange somewhere in her outfit. She wears a white scarf almost every day, only ditching it in the most sweltering summer days. On the day of the abduction, Sandra was wearing a white shoulderless shirt over a black tank top, a thin orange hoodie, a denim skirt, black running shoes, and her scarf.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT AND I DON'T BURN OUT.

Alice Baker

Cassie Venus

Alvano

Kimiko. No idea what to do with her hair so here's poofy twintails.

Sandra Dyer

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
PERSY BAE CAN YOU PLS DRAW HAZEL BAE?

YAS
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey again! Thanks for Alice, she looks great.

Can I get a picture of Isaac Brea? Here's a description:

Quote:

A handsome young man, Isaac is 5’10” tall and weighs 179 pounds. He is in very good shape, with long and muscular legs and lean from running and his other activities. Isaac’s hair is short and dirty blonde; he wears it in a feathered, disheveled style. His eyes are narrow and forest green. Descended from Swedish heritage, Isaac is classically attractive, with a Greek nose, a full lips, pale eyebrows and an angular diamond-shaped face. Isaac is Caucasian, but his skin tans to a light bronze.

Isaac dresses casually in warm weather, and is usually adorned in button-down shirts, khakis, jeans and t-shirts. In colder weather he wears hoodies or vests. On the trip he was dressed in a red sleeveless shirt, a gray pair of biker shorts, and black sneakers.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
May I request one of my V6 concepts? Bit of a rough draft but I'm sure you'll make her beautiful.

Vanessa

Vanessa has long, hair that's dyed to be dark with light tips (no colors to respect your black and white) that reaches her shoulders and is wavey, if not outright messy. She has a square shaped face, with rounded brown eyes that often sport mascara and a button nose, as well as a thin mouth with a stud piercing to the right and a short chin.

Vanessa typically wears tank tops with band logos on the front that expose her midriff and favours a lot of arm decorations, such as charm bracelets and spikey wristbands. She also sports a choker styled like a collar.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Alright, I'll go with Seth (beware I suck at descriptions)

Seth stands at 5'11 and weighs about 182 Ibs. He is Caucasian, but is pale from lack of sun. His light blue eyes have dark circles around them from being too much on the computer and a lack of sleep. He is slighty overweight from lack of exercise. His dark brown hair is kept short for convenience, with the bangs around the middle of his forehead and the sides cut. Has stubble alongside his chin and around the mouth. He uses a pair of square framed glasses due to being longsighted.

On abduction day he was wearing a blue and grey check shirt, a white t-shirt underneath, dark blue jeans and light green sneakers.
V6

V7

I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pssst. Persy. Hey Persy. Persy. It'd make me super happy if you drew Abby, Persy.

Abby's Description
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
First, this:
My muse for the evening, a chubby counterfeiting mule

Still alive? Good.

Juju Beans

Isaac

Vanessa

Seth

Abby

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
Your stuff is so cute! You don't have to draw anyone of mine, I just wanted to let you know that ^^
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Your stuff is so cute! You don't have to draw anyone of mine, I just wanted to let you know that ^^

Aw, thanks buddy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply