Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Siblings
Topic Started: Nov 23 2014, 08:28 AM (4,003 Views)
Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So does this idea still have space for additional kids? I had a concept that might fit in here pretty well.
The Dies Before First Rolls Squad

The Nights
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright, so a certain Ariana Luz is up now!

Now my notes and thoughts on the nature of Ariana and her mother Carla in the family: Carla would have been one of the earlier children of the eight because she spends a good few years separated from the family in an abusive and destructive relationship that ended with Ariana's birth and the father bailing. Maybe 3rd or even 2nd eldest child. She returned to the home to seek help in Ariana's raising. Carla is a single mom who currently lives in the main house and is very dedicated to the upkeep of the home and compound, as her family is her main attachment and job in life without a significant other. She's one of the hardcore 'preppers' of the family, both herself and Ariana, and they spend more time on the compound than off tending to the land and such.

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yep, I'd definitely prefer it if Ariana was one of the main house families. I'm thinking her particular duo is one of the family's lower income brackets due to being a single mom household, and their primary contribution to the clan holdings might be in labor? Like I envision Clara and Ariana doing the maintenance on the homes and fields and stuff when they're off from work/school affairs, or whatever menial equivalent would be apropos. Ariana's also tries her hardest to be close to the other Luz kids due to long-term proximity, checks in on them regularly, tries to mother them to a degree. Like she's the sort of family member that always seems to have the free time to bug her other family members.

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm personally good on the idea of one of the Luz kids having a general ringleader style to them, whether it persists to present day or not. I know Hayley would always have Ariana under her thumb and as a willing lackey.

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think I'll solidify Carla as being 2nd eldest? I feel like we should have a Quicktopic or something for this, maybe? Like the Baseballers.

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think I'll tentatively say that neither Carla nor Ariana particularly care, like they don't have too much knowledge about it and they're occasionally malicious through ignorance but they consciously say 'live and let them live', and Ariana would personally be especially alright with it since she likes Haley that much.

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm thinking of doing a last minute concept that I'd slot into this family, final registration timings permitting. Just to let everyone with a Luz know. Either eldest or second eldest child would be the parent, since they're seemingly still open.

The Nights

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply