Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Siblings
Topic Started: Nov 23 2014, 08:28 AM (4,261 Views)
Bowser
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Eh might as well. Seems pretty fun to me to be honest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bowser
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
That sounds like a cool idea Grim! Honestly I'd be cool with the minor mafia connection, and it would add a nice little flavor to the whole thing.

Bowser
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
To be honest when I agreed to the mafia connection I kind of forgot about the whole Arizona Mexican thing. If the school was anywhere else but that I'd be fine with it (assuming most of the family WASN'T involved with the Mafia junk) but... Maybe it would be it would be a good idea to go with something different.
Edited by Bowser, Jan 24 2015, 09:16 PM.

Bowser
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
It isn't because of stereotyping tbh. Like I said, if the school was in any other state I would be fine with it, however given Arizona's recent history with Mexicans I'm a little hesitant on the whole Mafia thing. If everyone's still willing to go with the Mafia thing then sure, I'll be fine with it. But I'd rather avoid any issues that may come about from it if you catch my drift.

Bowser
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Yeah I vote we just get rid of the mafia connection quite frankly

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply