Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Siblings
Topic Started: Nov 23 2014, 08:28 AM (4,013 Views)
Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
(No, self, you have two people with siblings already you can't do a third family gdi.)

...Well, in all seriousness, it would depend on what the family's like.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fuck it, I'll probably go 3 for 3 on sets of siblings and attach Lily to this family somehow.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm still onboard with this with Lily Caldwell. Who I'm now thinking is Luz on her mother's side and going with a kinda ethnic mishmash with her dad being whiter (since the original intention was to just have her white as hell.)
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If people want mafia stuff in their family, they can always make the parent that isn't Luz have connections with it, so it shouldn't stuff anyone up even if they did want mafia stuff in the backstory.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Figure I'll write down Lily's family situation here for reference as well, just in case any of it doesn't mesh right..

I had my Luz, Lillian "Lily" Caldwell, as her mother being part of the family and Lily just having her dad's name. So, having the mother be Emily Caldwell, previously Emily Luz, probably the seventh out of eight children, maybe? If that's alright?

And for reference, the rest of the non-Luz-but-who-probably-lives-near-the-Luz-side-since-Emily-does family would be Emily's husband, Amos Caldwell, Lily herself and her older brother, Connor, and Lily's non-Luz grandmother, Vanessa. Bringin' a significant amount of family along. As such, they probably don't live in the giant main house, likely more in one of the neighbouring homes on Luz land.

Also curious as to whether Gregory and Avee have any outlined personalities/how they probably feel about/treat the rest of their family, just for reference when formulating bios.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lily Caldwell is the daughter of Amos Caldwell and Emily Luz (and also has older brother Connor and non-Luz grandmother Vanessa in case that's relevant.) Emily was seventh child out of eight. Live on the compound but not in the main house. I think that's all the relevant info.
Edited by Violent-Medic, Aug 31 2015, 06:10 AM.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The third one is also taken by Kami and Decoy's Luzes parents, I'm pretty sure. And the fourth by Aloha's Luz parents? Not sure if they were ever noted here, but judging by profiles the third child is Tomas and the fourth one is Erica.
Edited by Violent-Medic, Jan 26 2016, 03:16 AM.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply