Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Siblings
Topic Started: Nov 23 2014, 08:28 AM (4,251 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey,
Is there room for one more? I have an idea, and I might attach my third character to the Luz family if possible. The basic idea is based off the "Positive, Neutral, Negative" theme, with this third character being the "Positive."
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, so I'd like a little feedback on my character. Here's what i have so far:

• This character is going to be a woman - my plan was to have a Ladies' Night for v6 (Tentatively named Sabrina).
  • My theme for pre-game is "Positive, Neutral, Negative." Sabrina is the positive, meaning she has, within reason, all of the advantages.
  • In that vein, she will genuinely work hard towards being so good, in the case of school and interests, and she will have a heavy focus in two things, rather than a wide variety of hobbies.
  • She will be a lesbian - this is inspired by this article. If real life were a video game, Sabrina would have the highest difficulty setting.
  • Due to the Kingman's conservative slant, she will be in the closet about this. Should she have a girlfriend (as opposed to a fling), it will be their secret as of now, as I cannot account for liberalism just yet.

That being said, I would be more comfortable having her be a sibling of another v6 character.

How does this sound?

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
TBH: What similarities are you speaking of?

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@TBH - Yeah, I understand. The problem is that since she's in Kingman, she's got two bad choices - either what I'm aiming for her to do, which is hide it until she goes to college somewhere that is more accepting of homosexuals, or she can come out and risk persecution, discrimination and a possible ticket to gay conversion camp.

@Kami - Three things:

• Could you PM me Em's profile?
  • Her two main interests are ballet and cooking - as in, she wants to try out for Masterchef or Hell's Kitchen
  • The "all of the advantages" thing comes from the idea that I'm trying to make an Ace (not a Mary Sue). Essentially, under disadvantages, I want to be able to write "None," either because the negative quality is the baseline (such as lacking a killer instinct or weapon experience), or because she's not bad enough at it (as past rejected disadvantages have included being not particularly able, since that can include simply being average at it).

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply