Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Siblings
Topic Started: Nov 23 2014, 08:28 AM (3,985 Views)
Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There's nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. What is the matter, TBH?
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's Shakespeare!

I do think the thread would be livened up a bit with the ghost of a murdered father wandering around
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I will happily turn Luz pre-game into a re-enactment of Hamlet if only to see how staff deals with
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

V5 Players

V4 Players

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, I'm thinking about building a master list on the first post that can act as a family tree so we all know who and how we're related. I know people might have through some revisions/rethoughts, so everyone with a Luz in pre-game; coming into pre-game please post below here. To start: Lizzie (Grim) and Cris (TBH) are the third and second children of Oliver Luz and his wife Melody. Also remember your characters can still be part of the Luz clan and have different surnames if they're from daughters or men who changed their surnames and whatnot. Links to characters would also be great.

V6 Players

V5 Players

V4 Players

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lily Caldwell is the daughter of Amos Caldwell and Emily Luz (and also has older brother Connor and non-Luz grandmother Vanessa in case that's relevant.) Emily was seventh child out of eight. Live on the compound but not in the main house. I think that's all the relevant info.
Edited by Violent-Medic, Aug 31 2015, 06:10 AM.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone who wants a part of Luz Interpretation should hop on that. Elsewise I'm probably gonna take it in a new direction.

V6 Players

V5 Players

V4 Players

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There's a segue available for other Luz people to join the ongoing thread with Scarlett in the living room, just in case anyone wanted to get in on that.

V6 Players

V5 Players

V4 Players

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd like to add Celine Luz to the family, but I'm not sure where she should be in the family tree!

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eight children of Gregory and Avee. The fifth is very developed, as is the seventh.

V6 Players

V5 Players

V4 Players

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The third one is also taken by Kami and Decoy's Luzes parents, I'm pretty sure. And the fourth by Aloha's Luz parents? Not sure if they were ever noted here, but judging by profiles the third child is Tomas and the fourth one is Erica.
Edited by Violent-Medic, Jan 26 2016, 03:16 AM.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bam. Aloha has a list.

Eldest, second eldest, sixth, and eighth is still available. : D

And Meds is correct.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank all of you! :3

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm thinking of doing a last minute concept that I'd slot into this family, final registration timings permitting. Just to let everyone with a Luz know. Either eldest or second eldest child would be the parent, since they're seemingly still open.
The Dies Before First Rolls Squad

The Nights

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Has anyone taken or established anything about the eldest, yet? And do we know anything on the original generation, like if Gregory is still alive and interacting with his grandkids at all? Just since I might have some ideas for him interacting with Cris.

Edit: Also, if he's still alive, he'd be somewhere in the neighbourhood of 90 years old in 2015 given he was of working age during World War II. If people are okay with it I kind of like the idea of him still around, pushing 90, being a badass with a cane and an old prosthetic leg, maybe some of his kids joke that he's probably going to live forever. "He switched out his heart for a Ford engine and his blood for motor oil. We just have to take him to the mechanic occasionally and he'll run longer than any of us."
Edited by The Burned Handler, Apr 26 2016, 04:26 AM.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm not gonna say no to cyborg grandpa.

V6 Players

V5 Players

V4 Players

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply