Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Order Of The Stick Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: Nov 22 2014, 02:15 PM (12,599 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NotAFlyingToy is correct. Double-voting must be corrected before the final vote can be called. Players should note that if they believe a lynch has been called, all discussion should cease until I am able to check the thread and confirm it.

Vote Count:

Murderweasel: VysePresident, NotAFlyingToy. (2, 1 to lynch.)

General Goose: DMBoogie, MurderWeasel. (2, 1 to lynch.)
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You know what? The only certainty I know anymore is that I'm town. I know none of you believe me (except for the scum who are clearly lying), but I am.

I mildly townread Toben and I trust him slightly more than Naft, but the way I see it it's a definite town loss versus a possible town loss.

So I'm gonna be an arsehole and exploit Vyse's formatting error before I inevitably get lynched.

Vote: MurderWeasel

Probably another awful move in a series of many I've made this game, but meh.
V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That is a lynch. Halt discussion. More information to come soon.
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Redcloak sat upon the Azure Throne and drew his gaze across the room. The bodies of the former Sapphire Guard lay strewn about with haphazard effort. Without any sort of organization and leadership, the guard had crumbled under wall after wall of raw goblin might.

It was inevitable that the paladins would turn on that pain in the ass party eventually. Between the psychopaths, the idiots, and the thief, there was no way one of them wouldn't cause an incident at some point. And once they did, weren't they all suspect?

That was the binary, bubble world of the Azure City. Sooner or later, it would crack down on all of them.

MURDERWEASEL: VAARSUVIUS-TOWN ROLEBLOCKER-LYNCHED

It was a shame the elf was the last one they got to before the walls broke, though. He had money riding on that elf.

Still, there wasn't much to complain about. There'd been a token resistance, but nothing he couldn't handle. It was amazing how much faster things flowed without Xykon's insanity. Most of the power players had already been stomped out, but there was one loose end to tie up.

GENERAL GOOSE: HAYLEY-TOWN THIEF-ELIMINATED

What's that? The cat? Why was everyone hung up on the cat? The cat is staying. It was his now. That's final.

NOTAFLYINGTOY: MR. SCRUFFLES-BELOVED LEADER-IMPRISONED

Yep. Things turned out pretty well. No more Xykon, no more party, no more Sapphire Guard. This was more than a victory. They'd done more than conquer a city today.

This was the birth of an empire.

DMBOOGIE: REDCLOAK-CONSIGLIERE, VYSEPRESIDENT: MONSTER IN THE DARKNESS-MAFIA GOON, AND UN-PERSONA: XYKON-GODFATHER-VICTORIOUS
SotF Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply