Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Art Thread Vol. 2: Blood and Cherryade; Badb's Drawthread
Topic Started: Nov 18 2014, 07:58 PM (408 Views)
Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is a placeholder OP until I get access to my scanner / my old laptop / my old sketchpads.

Additionally, I'll be posting concept updates for the various video game projects I work on.

In the meantime, give me requests for characters to draw (Currently restricted to characters made for SotF, Mini, and off-site RPs).

rules: no more than 5 requests at a time.
don't get me to draw you're v6 concepts or w/e. there has to be an actual profile.
i reserve the right to refuse to draw certain characters for whatever reason.
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Edit: NEVERMIND I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEAR
Edited by The Burned Handler, Nov 18 2014, 08:02 PM.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I never got art of Asa Rosen done in any capacity, so could you please draw him?
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yaaaaaaassss, art <3

Could you pretty please with a cherry on top draw Will for meeeee? Thank you so muuuuccchhh! <3 <3
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yay art yay~

Could you please draw Alice Gilman?
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
*Ninjas in*

Would you mind drawing Gwen for me?
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ok so just for reference when i say "right to refuse requests" i generally mean "if you ask me to draw my least fav character of yours i will draw my fav character of yours. likely without informing you of the switch. (this occasionally means your mini chars because i feel like most writers flourish on mini) kay? kay."
V5:
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Can you draw Zoe Walker please?
V6

V7

I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

SOTF_Help
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

In the meantime, give me requests for characters to draw (Restricted to SotF, Mini, and THAT ONE BOARD I RUN I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT ANY MORE).

Attention, Badb:

This is exactly the sort of passive-aggressive potshot at staff and site rules that led to your initial indefinite ban from SOTF, and which you claimed to feel remorseful for in your appeal. You are well aware of your current standing regarding site access, and of the proper channels through which to approach issues you may have with staff or site rules. If you wish to discuss a site policy, please do so by PMing SOTF_Help. This sort of behavior represents a reversion to the acting-up that got you banned. Any similar incident in the future will be the last.

If you have any questions about this, please PM SOTF_Help.

-The SOTF Staff
Posted Image

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've changed the wording to something that's hopefully more tactful. Please contact me through private channels if you have further issues. >_<

Queue is currently closed. I'll get started on the first couple of requests over the weekend.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply