Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Espi Draws; Doing Comissions!
Topic Started: Nov 18 2014, 07:51 AM (1,303 Views)
frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Espi, if you're still doing these would I be able to request Georgia Lee Day? This has been said before, but your stuff is super cool!
Links

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I will get to this soon!
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Here's Georgia Lee! Hope you like it.

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I love it! I feel like that's the smile she makes after saying something like, incredibly passive aggressive and bitchy.

This is perfect, thank you Espi!
Links

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Couple of pathfinder characters I drew.

Posted Image

Rhonda here is a fighter, using a two-handed greatsword. She cut a flesh golem in half in one attack, to the chagrin of my DM (love you Elena)

Posted Image

This character goes by Lady in Mourning, or Lady Im. She's a witch with the vengeance patron, who focuses on crippling targets. Bad things happened to her.

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Here's my One Piece character, Payne.

EDIT:

Posted Image

And THIS is Payne drawn with MS Paint. With a mouse, as I don't own a tablet. It turned out pretty well I think given I never draw digitally!
Edited by Espi, Aug 13 2015, 03:37 PM.

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
huge

Okay, so this is my first major project in a while. Basically, I drew an alignment chart (minus quotes because lazy) of characters that, in my opinion, best represented the specific alignments. Feel free to disagree, since this is just my personal chart.

EDIT: oops picture huge

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alice Baker

Blair Moore

Henry Spencer

So these are some pictures of my V6 roster, one each in Paint and in Face Maker.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply