Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,504 Views)
DastardlyBananas
Member Avatar
Basically only active on site in the Artist's Alley now
[ * ]
Hey everyone! I'm new to both SOTF and any form of RPing more in depth than quoting characters, so hopefully I can learn a bit before anything serious gets started. I was bullied persuaded to join by VoltTurtle, because she's a jerk who wants me to have fun.

Hopefully after looking through the site for a bit, I can get a better idea of what kind of character I want to write. Whether or not I want to completely commit to V6 is still up in the air, but I'll try to do a Mini if I don't do V6!

I was told by Turtle and her sister to bully Pippin in my post. I'm sorry Pippin, you have been bullied.
Ah yes, the signature, the place where I make my individual mark upon every post I let see the light of day. Surely it should be something magnificent, something that truly captures my essence as the extraordinary person that I am?
Crap.

V6

Other stuff
Offline Profile Goto Top

DastardlyBananas
Member Avatar
Basically only active on site in the Artist's Alley now
[ * ]
VoltTurtle
Jan 22 2015, 10:35 PM
Hey there, Banana-friend. o__o I see I recruited you to join SOTF.

I figure that you have snooped around the site already, but you can find the chat here, and you should probably check out the Mini and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have purple names).

Hope you enjoy yourself. O_O
To be fair, it was you who planted this insidious seed in my head and like five other people who convinced me that this was a sane idea. Hopefully you guys are right and this will be fun without me embarrassing myself one way or another. Though I suppose that's all part of the writing process.

In any case, I just want to improve my writing and commitment, and hopefully learn things I can apply to my other projects while also having fun with other people!
And if anyone was not under the impression that I am a cheesy nerd, let that be clear now
Ah yes, the signature, the place where I make my individual mark upon every post I let see the light of day. Surely it should be something magnificent, something that truly captures my essence as the extraordinary person that I am?
Crap.

V6

Other stuff
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic