Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (8,095 Views)
Dr. Adjective
Member Avatar
We've given everything we can,
[ * ]
Hello friends, if I'm not mistaken it was tropes that brought me here eleventy billion years ago when V4 was underway, or it might've been V5. Anyway I looked back just recently and saw V5 is neary over so I thought yeah awesome let's do this thing.

Been reading V3/4/5 endgame so far, guess I'll take the good Mr. Kilmarnock's advice for reading material too? Anyways it's nice to meet you all and indeed be here!
V7 Ideas

Posted Image
No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dr. Adjective
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Yes, yes, my evil divide-and-conquer strategy is all coming together as planned...

Wait did I say that out loud?
V7 Ideas

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dr. Adjective
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Well I'm find of freedom and have no particular objection to dogs, especially cute small ones... I think I'll remain on the fence, sorry NAFT.

I'm considering it currently but, would it be a horrible idea to do one of those V6 concept challenges? The only idea I have right now is a bit barebones, but equally a challenge sounds, well, challenging.
V7 Ideas

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dr. Adjective
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jump into chat, I can confirm that everyone is super friendly! I get being intimidated by joining a new community, but for real, seconds in you just feel full comfy.
V7 Ideas

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic