Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (8,055 Views)
Jebediah
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello everybody, Jebediah here. As soon as I found out about this place, I had to come an make an account. I'm pretty well-experienced with forum role playing, as a two-year vet of Nationstates.net (both in the national RPs and in everything from Western to survival horror to TV soap opera character RPs), but the main problem one tends to find on that site is that no single RP really ever goes from start to finish...unlike this place, I see.

Anyway, looking forward to jumping into whatever I can soon, which I assume is one of the Minis at the moment. If you want some kind of sample of my writing abilities, just let me know and I'll dig something up off NS...(my speciality was controlling anywhere from two to twenty different countries in a single RP for gameplay reasons, something I assume isn't encouraged here :p )

I might have some questions about character balancing...I mean, I'm the kind of guy who would make a night security guard in an otherwise all-special-operations-forces cast of a survival horror RP, but if I were to base the first character on myself, I feel like he'd be overpowered...not exaggerating (I feel a bit like a crazy survivalist, and I suppose I technically am, when I actually list out the stuff I personally know how to do). So I might come back to shape him up!

And again, this sounds wonderful! Can't wait to get into it!
Edited by Jebediah, Jul 30 2013, 11:42 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jebediah
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
ChaseKilger
Jul 30 2013, 12:08 PM
Well, hello again I guess.

I'll be poking my head in here from time to time, maybe start writing a bit again.

This is Chase/whateverthehellmynamewaswaybackthen.

I was a V1'er, former mod/admin for this here thing. I actually found it out this is on TVTropes now. That's crazy!
That's how I got here, actually. Looks like somebody's been keeping that site up to date.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jebediah
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
At the moment, I'm working on a character kinda based on myself, and also a character who's a Polish immigrant who's a bit of a carebear, since he's had to take care of his two little sisters as his parents work long hours to keep out of debt. I assume yhere's a dedicated character-formation thread here, right? I'm on my phone at the moment, so it's kinda hard to look around on here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic