Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (7,925 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello, my name is Rockythetigre(not to be confused with Rocky from this site...yeah sorry for having the same name)
I recently found this site after googling Battle Royale RPG. And this site really interested me and I try to read it(even though it's harder to read,because the plots are seperated in several threads.). I have watched the film Battle Royale,read the manga and will probably read the novel aswell. Also I read some fanfictions, like 72 Hours,72 Hours Uprising or An Alien Perspective. And I watched the second movie and read the manga Blitz Royale.

As you can see my English is bad and unfortunatly I have no Roleplaying Experience,but I'll try to learn RPing and my goal is to Roleplay a character for SOTF V6 or even adopt a character in V5 and improve my writing skills and English. But first I'll try to participate in SOTF Mini.

And I want to read V1-5 and while doing that I'd like to try to compilate every thread so the entire story is in a thread(Like MurderWeasel did with EVO)

Also do you have a suggestion which character's POV I should read? Or which stories I should read?
Offline Profile Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome back, Xaldien!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic