Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,321 Views)
Zevon
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello,

I'm Zevon, and I enjoy long treks through the winding series of tubes that are the Internet. On one of these many ventures I came across SOTF through TV tropes while researching sword canes (the correlation is hard to explain). I found the site almost immediately interesting, and began work on a V5 character the very day I discovered the site, which was about a week ago.

I'm literally trembling with anticipation over V5, and I would like to know whether or not it's too late to join. I understand if it's too late for me because of my inexperience, but nevertheless, I would like to know.

I have only RPed before on a Google docs account with a few old friends, so any guidance for a noob such as myself would be more than welcome.

Thanks

P.s. my interests include procrastination, foil fencing, guitar, Internet, and more Internet.

You wanna die
but you just can't quit
let me break it on down
that's the fucked up shit
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zevon
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Thanks a lot Slamexo. I'll try getting my profile submitted as soon as I'm ready. Again, thank you.
You wanna die
but you just can't quit
let me break it on down
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zevon
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Wow, didn't expect such a warm welcome.

*Devours KamiKaze's welcome package of sweets in a single gulp* :X

I think I'll be checking out the Mini first. Thanks for the info everyone!

By the way MurderWeasel, my UN is a reference to the late Warren Zevon. He was a amazing musician, may he RIP.

Lastly, not to try and pimp my profile, but I have posted my first one, a certain Gabriel "Gabe" Lee. His biography is horribly written and I feel sorry for however is forced to read it, but seeing that little "Views" number increase elevates my self-esteem (probably more than it should).
You wanna die
but you just can't quit
let me break it on down
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zevon
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Ruggahissy
May 17 2013, 12:28 AM
Here, Zevon. I got you a bucket of delicious chicken to welcome you O_________O

Best chicken in the tri-state area.

Thanks Ruggahissy *munch munch*. The chicken must have been cheap. I heard prices at Los Pollos were half-off, in honor of the owner's face. *ba dum tss*

By the way MurderWeasel, Transverse City is a awesome album, but my personal favorite is Excitable Boy.
Edited by Zevon, May 17 2013, 01:19 PM.
You wanna die
but you just can't quit
let me break it on down
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic