Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (8,773 Views)
NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, hello, guys!

I'm NotAFlyingToy (Often either called Naft or Leez) and I stumbled upon SotF in... jeez, 2011? I was led to the Wiki via TVTropes (I am a shameless troper) and through that, followed much of the action in random spurts of creeping the site during V4. Now that V5 is starting up in a few, I've decided that I've either become a better writer or a more fearless person, and stepped up to the plate.

I'm a 21 year old Canadian that works as a Producer and a UX/UI Engineer at a small company in Toronto, Ontario. I'm a lover of Mass Effect and Battlestar: Galactica, and I've been roleplaying roughly ten years or so.

I've already said hello to the people over on the SotF Chat, so I thought I would stick my head in here, wave. So...

*waves*
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future
Offline Profile Goto Top

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello, friend Dr. Adjective. I'm the true power behind the SOTF Throne, NotAFlyingToy. Folks around these parts refer to me as Naft, Supreme Leader, or Cuddles.

Welcome to our humble website. We're very overwhelming, but the oft updated and meticulously maintained wiki page is an excellent place to start. How I began exploration of our hallowed archives was a casual stroll through the Your Thoughts section of the wiki when V4 closed, and I'd recommend the same. Reading endgames are an excellent start.

I'd also like to invite you to my esteemed creation, the SOTF chat site. This chat program is where myself and my various underlings gather to discuss our opinions of various characters, as well as getting into heated debates over an assortment of subjects and becoming better friends. I'd welcome you to a seat at my table.

Be sure to check out the RP Discussions as well - there you'll find all manner of topics (moderated, written, and monitored by myself) among my subjects regarding roleplaying, SOTF in general, and more advice than you can shake a stick at.

Should you intend to join V6, remember: You're team Naft, not team MurderWeasel.

Yours truly,

--NotAnEvilOverlord
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic